Automizely Traffic & Ads , 715 recensioner

• 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
20 oktober 2021

Super support. Very fast. I am curious to see how much traffic the app will bring and how the conversion will be. In any case, it is a very good idea...keep it up....

preisfuchs247
Tyskland
27 november 2021

I would like to thanks Lovish for helping me today. He has been really patience with all my questions and concerns. After I downloaded the app to my store, I was a little confused about what to do. Lovish help me understand what I was doing wrong. I will continue to use this company in the future. Their apps are very easy to use.

Sparkle Your Life Club
15 juli 2021

This is the best app ever, I love this app and the staff are very friendly and super helpful :) wonderful experience!!

Tilba Beauty
Australien
31 januari 2022

I have not used it long enough to tell if it will drive traffic, but set-up took 2 minutes and the support staff were so very helpful! I already use most of the available Automizely apps and HIGHLY recommend them.

ChicFox Nails
4 juni 2021

i use this and and it is too helpful for me and my website traffic increased and i am so happy for this

myforexstore
Förenade Arabemiraten
Ungefär 22 timmar användning av appen
10 maj 2023

i like is freedfddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

BrightVipe
Bulgarien
Ungefär 22 timmar användning av appen
10 januari 2023

i dont know for now i like it but i dont know if this app will help me to bring sales to my store.. if will then i will give 5 stars!

MegaShop
Kroatien
26 dagar användning av appen
AfterShip & Automizely svarade 10 januari 2023

I appreciate you providing your thoughts.

Accept my apologies for the situation you found yourself in. But this is not the kind of experience we want to give our users.

Since you are a valued customer, we constantly strive to provide a wonderful experience. Knowing that our service fell short of your expectations makes us very sad.

Any suggestions are welcome. If you have any recommendations that would make our platform more user-friendly, do let us know. You can always get in touch with us through your account's live chat feature.

We apologize for the trouble we have given you.

Regards,
Automizely Team

10 december 2022

Straight forward and easy to set up. It's good to have apps that don't try to break the bank all the time.

sweetthrillz
Ungefär 21 timmar användning av appen
13 oktober 2023

Parfasits

nilabeautys.com
Frankrike
6 minuter användning av appen
22 januari 2023

Fantastic App, had an issues and support assisted me immediately and resolve this . i would definitely recommend use of this app.

Zone XL