Automizely Traffic & Ads , 700 recensioner

• 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
13 juli 2021

I just downloaded the app it seems to be great so far, will review again after running ads. Customer service is awesome.

Retril
Ungefär 17 timmar användning av appen
23 juli 2021

I used Free Traffic by Automizely to increase traffic and sales for my store, and it did great!!!!!!!!

Tungstenhub
Hongkong SAR
Ungefär 16 timmar användning av appen
30 november 2021

I like the fact that this app is free and it help those of us that are just starting out in this industry gain customers that is in out nitch store, Thank you for helping us help us.

Smoke High
16 dagar användning av appen
AfterShip & Automizely svarade 1 december 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback. I am glad to know that you liked our app.

We are open to any suggestions. Please let us know if you have any suggestion that makes your experience with us worth a 5-star rating.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account.

Regards,
Rupam Sarma Tamuli
Team Automizely

16 maj 2021

Very Good for Free Traffic, fast Support (Live Chat 24/7!). I hope i will increase my sales, i let you know. Easy Setup for 5 Products in exchange with other Products in your Store!

GrandSellers
Tyskland
Ungefär 14 timmar användning av appen
16 oktober 2022

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app.How would you rate this app?
I am very good experience with this app

Dishasfashion.com
Ungefär 13 timmar användning av appen
13 september 2021

great so far. I like how easy it is to navigate and get my products promoted. Would like to refer this to a friend

Atlas Star Records
Ungefär 12 timmar användning av appen
22 februari 2023

I want to use some more things app on my Shopify store The best free dropshipping app for Shopify stores to find trending and hot

Super Shonic
Ungefär 11 timmar användning av appen
Redigerat 8 maj 2021

Not use this app yet, But the customer service is great & really thoughtful. Thank you, Dear Abhishek for your help This is a good company with a great product.

inincloth
Kina
Ungefär 9 timmar användning av appen
17 februari 2023

Just added this app and it look amazing. Very easy and simple to use, and it is already working perfectly! Customer service is top-notch and Ayushi was super helpful.

Nhiamall
8 dagar användning av appen
AfterShip & Automizely svarade 17 februari 2023

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are glad to know that you liked our app.

Regards,
Team Automizely

3 juni 2021

Traffic and advertising exchange, this platform has opened a door to the international market for our online stores. It's hard to imagine us looking for Google or Facebook. Its application will change the promotion way of many sellers. It only needs one key implantation, we save the tedious operation of the process. In addition, the link address between the mobile phone and the PC cannot be opened effectively. Maybe it's network restrictions, or something else? Later, we have a good study of this app.

ADAWE STORE