Automizely Traffic & Ads

Price: Free
Rating (4.8)
4.8
January 18, 2022

Probably the best group of Shopify app developers out there especially for a newly started store. They basically offer highly professional marketing, review and logistic tools for free and only begin to charge as you scale up as a business. A model other developers should follow. The common issue for new starters is not having the capital to justify expensive subscriptions to apps until they begin to turn over enough revenue. The Automizely group basically solves this issue for everyone with the added bonus of exceptional customer service. 24/7 and super responsive team. Their apps are also more functional than many others that charge subscription fees from the very start. Super impressed with this group as they've helped us scale significantly to the point that we would be more than happy to pay and continue with their service long term.

apprécier.
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 18, 2022

I just installed this app for my sogifts.eu store and it is user friendly so far I hope I can get more traffic

sogifts.eu
Lithuania
Time spent using app: 12 months
January 10, 2022

staff are really helpful and knowledgeable. app works really well. it is such a great concept. especially for those online businesses just starting out. would recommend.

BerryEco
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 2, 2022

Lovish was helpful in resolving my issue. Thanks so much! This is a must-have app for your Shopify store.

RIYS
Time spent using app: 5 months
December 31, 2021

Just start using this app and already liked it. Customer service walked me through set it up, nice and friendly.

Effulgentlux
Time spent using app: 2 days
December 31, 2021

they are best at explaining everything it was very helpful. I hope everyone has a great new year........

Wild Queen
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited December 29, 2021

I used this app to hopefully expand the sales at my store, I would really like to find a customer base, It hope this app will do what it it is intended to do.
It was easy to use.

THISTLE & FERN NATURALS
Time spent using app: 5 days
December 28, 2021

Very easy to navigate. Thank you for the opportunity to place 5 ads great store, and fast shipping.

mamabearonline
Time spent using app: 2 days
December 28, 2021

Get free traffic, it's more convenient to promote the shop, and increase business opportunities! This program is awesome!

Viviebike
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 1 day
December 27, 2021

I use the app automizely a lot on my online store. The support is always there to help, very quick. I am very impress!

Zanya Deluxe Brands