Automizely Traffic & Ads

Automizely Traffic & Ads | Reviews

by Automizely & AfterShip

Ads Exchange + Boost Sales + Marketing + Advertising, SEO

Natural Napes

great customer service! I was helped in a matter of minutes and was greeted with politeness. thank you

Flavas Clothing Co

The customer service is excellent, great app. Ankush was a great help when I reached out for assistance.

Buddywears

Automizely helps me to get free traffic to my store. The best part is it is free as of now. It's A.I. recommendations are good

Ginmilla

Bei dieser App ist es ganz leicht und einfach eine Kampagne einzurichten, man braucht nur 5 Produkte auswählen und das wahr es

Le Shea’s Essentials

So far so good. It was very easy to set up. I'll write another review once I am able to view the ad. Customer service is quick on this app.

BellaRose Beauty Collections

Automizely is awesome!! They're very helpful and fast to response. I would recommend it to everyone.

Nifty Room Ideas

Just downloaded the APP for my store. Had a question about how it worked and got an immediate help from support.

RedRocco

I like this app it has a lot of quality add on that help my business. Support is great. I really like the email function

The Shurt

Great app for connecting your shop with others for exposure. Quick to setup. Fast customer support services.

Optic-Fashions

This app is great 5 minutes and already have products showing on other places. Awesome and highly recommend a must