Automizely Traffic & Ads

Ads Exchange + Boost Sales + Marketing + Advertising, SEO

Free

Fiya Goddess

I contacted support for assistance using this app and they were quick, friendly and extremely helpful.

Go Love Shoes

Excellent app to have traffic in your Store, customer service Pratiksha is always there to help, i would come back again for another review

Shoplexcity

Just installed this app today to test out Automizely free traffic. Install process was smooth and easy to configure. They also got a friendly and excellent support team that can help with any questions. Look forward to seeing how this app performs with the free traffic.

Foreverbestdeal

Great Apps to support your marketing and sale. Easy to set up and use. No tech knowledge and skill required.

Abie's Bizzy Bee

really good app that helps business get sales runs smoothly and efferent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quratiq Wellness and Beauty

I just loaded the app on to my store. I had a question and recieved prompt customer service via chat. I really hope this app works and boosts my sales.

Hausbox GmbH

A very very very easy few klick marketing for zero Euros. You pay nothing, the Support is very fast and helpfull

Herb & Hash

Friendly support, clean and simple app design.
Easy to setup and install, don't know yet how much traffic it will bring.
But we'll see.

B Superlative

I am new to the Automizely Free Traffic & Ad app but I have used some of their others app. I love how easy to use they are and I have so far not have any issues with them.

ICU SEXY

Loved This app !!!! Its easy to use and free. Just follow the links menu to the left and be sure to visit all of them. ~Meridith, Webmaster, icusexy.com