Automizely Traffic & Ads

Help brands drive quality traffic to store with ad exchange.

Price: Free

Tievoli Candles

So far so good! I'm hoping that this app will help me generate more web traffic and consistent sales! Customer support is also available and easy to talk to if you need assistance.

Chookie and Lou

Location Australia

An amazing app. All the apps in this range are fantastic! Such a great way to increase traffics. Highly recommend

the eco house

Location New Zealand

I'm new to using the Automizely apps and so far im loving it. The ease and customer service is fantastic!

stylistwears

Still loving this app. Is quick and easy to set up, customer services is always ready to help. Thanks guys

Printuro

Great idea to drive free traffic! Let's see how this will work out when I will officially launch store! Gave few ideas to customer support about this product. Hoping they will add a feature to see traffic of stores my product listed on!

America's Very Own Skin

Time spent using app About 1 year

Amazing work. Ankush is always quick to respond, very friendly customer service and helps with everything. Automizely is taking over!

ezy2find

Location Australia

I found the app easy to use, I will wait to see the results and give a more detailed review in a month or so.

Craving Boxing

I added products on my page and they look great. I am now waiting for results but i like the idea of partnership with other stores. The app is really to use and if you have questions . Customer support is really fast and efficient.
I would recommend this app :).

Kings Corner Co.

Great support, quick reply and easy to work with! Very happy with everything so far, will see how everything goes with traffic and sales. Im excited to see how everything goes!

HippoCreation.Rocks

Still waiting to see whether the app can bring traffic. But the app team (Ankush) provided me clear and quick service. Very happy with it.