Automizely Traffic & Ads

Price: Free

sogifts.eu

Location Lithuania
Time spent using app About 2 months

I just installed this app for my sogifts.eu store and it is user friendly so far I hope I can get more traffic

BerryEco

Location Australia

staff are really helpful and knowledgeable. app works really well. it is such a great concept. especially for those online businesses just starting out. would recommend.

RIYS

Lovish was helpful in resolving my issue. Thanks so much! This is a must-have app for your Shopify store.

Effulgentlux

Just start using this app and already liked it. Customer service walked me through set it up, nice and friendly.

Wild Queen

they are best at explaining everything it was very helpful. I hope everyone has a great new year........

THISTLE & FERN NATURALS

I used this app to hopefully expand the sales at my store, I would really like to find a customer base, It hope this app will do what it it is intended to do.
It was easy to use.

mamabearonline

Very easy to navigate. Thank you for the opportunity to place 5 ads great store, and fast shipping.

Viviebike

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app 1 day

Get free traffic, it's more convenient to promote the shop, and increase business opportunities! This program is awesome!

Zanya Deluxe Brands

I use the app automizely a lot on my online store. The support is always there to help, very quick. I am very impress!

Sparkle Create Jewelry

A great program, they have strong support and a fast response, and this is very wonderful. It is highly recommended