Automizely Traffic & Ads

Price: Free
Rating (4.8)
4.8
May 1, 2022

Easy to use. Hope it will get some traffic to my store! Facile à utiliser, j'espère que l'application attrirera du trafic dans ma boutique!

Da-artis Canvas & Clothing Shop
Time spent using app: 9 days
April 30, 2022

I used this app to help build traffic, get exposure to my online store. Looking forward to positive results!

Oasis Mini-Boutique
Time spent using app: 14 days
April 29, 2022

So far so good, I always look for a great way to advertise my store and this looked like a great app.

Dashmogul
Time spent using app: 5 days
Edited May 2, 2022

I used to install friend's referral app and I liked it. This time, I also considered and encountered your great app, and the support team's warm support has completed installation and configuration in 30 seconds. The review evaluation is also very good, so I am looking forward to the good results! Since then, traffic and clicks have been steadily increasing. This app is the best. I am looking forward to future growth.

TrendyJapan
Japan
Time spent using app: 18 days
April 15, 2022

used app it work excellent has a lot to offer. I cant wait to finish setting it up. You should give it a try

uniquebags8993
Time spent using app: 6 months
April 8, 2022

Love this app. Have a lot of features I needed for marketing. Highly recommended app if you are just starting like me. The best thing is its free.

Katahum Apparel
Time spent using app: 3 days
April 8, 2022

The customer support was great. just trying this app hopefully, it works in my work to increase conversation

NinaWigs
Time spent using app: About 2 months
April 4, 2022

Give Mr A Raise And A Bonus On Top. If He Makes A Mistake, Never Fire Him. He's A Good Man, And Will Make A Huge Positive Impact On Automizely In The Future. Great App As Well, I Highly Recommend It. Shout Out To Mr.

ModernWrlld
South Africa
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 3, 2022

Loves the app, the support live chat is very active and helpful, good features and very useful, recommend to you.

Feber Lerry
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 10 days
April 2, 2022

Sanjeet was very nice and quick with resolving my issue. I appreciate his service! Best experience ever!

Prissaholic Skincare Collection