Automizely Traffic & Ads

Automizely Traffic & Ads

by Automizely & AfterShip

Ads Exchange + Boost Sales + Marketing + Advertising, SEO

Ladonna Cent

App was good but a major issue I am facing is transaction declining customer unable to pay via stripe. I contacted stripe they told it's redirecting from automizely ads.com. I contacted automizely and they are unable to figure it out

July 14, 2021

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please be rest assured that we are here to make your experience even better with our application. Your patience here has been so important. Your issue would be dealt with utmost priority.

One of our support engineers will get in touch with you to get this resolved for you, please reply to the email and we will take care of this.

Our Support Team is available 24/7 to help you with all the issues you might face while finding your way around the app.

Rupam
Team Automizely Traffic (Ads)

Aumni Crafts

Will update review once issue is resolved. Support team is wasting my time. Good app with nice features. Support is willing to help. Looking forward to have this on our store in the long run

Sanitizerworld

I am seriously angry that your company would put pictures with nudity as part of product ads. I looked on my site and they came up. I took pictures and will be complaining to shipify.

May 31, 2021

I can see that you are offended by the display of product ads. We will try our best to assist you on the same.

Our Support Team is available 24/7 to help you with all the issues you might face in Automizely Traffic.

Rupam

Team Automizely Traffic (Ads)

Typical corporation

This app is trash you get what you pay for. Its free, I get no clicks our impression. I dont know how it get 5 stars.

April 21, 2021

One of our support engineers will get in touch with you in order to get this resolved for you, please reply to the email and we will take care of this.

Shahvaz