Automizely Traffic & Ads

Ads Exchange + Boost Sales + Marketing + Advertising, SEO

Price: Free

House Of biz

The app is not performing well. i havn't been able to get access and developers do not sometimes respond so id rather write a review here. i downloaded the app and ever since then, it's sending access permission to one of my emails, i wen't through the effort of going through that email to grant access and when i click on both this app and the reviews one it shuts me out and asks me to still confirm AGAIN i do not know what's happening but the review app was working fine yesterday until today after i downloaded this and now it's talking about some organisation.

November 3, 2021

I understand the app is not working as expected and you had to go through a lot of trouble. Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please be rest assured that we are here to make your experience even better with our application. Your patience here has been so important. Your issue would be dealt with utmost priority.

One of our support engineers will get in touch with you to get this resolved for you, please reply to the email and we will take care of this.

Our Support Team is available 24/7 to help you with all the issues you might face while finding your way around the app.

Ladonna Cent

App was good but a major issue I am facing is transaction declining customer unable to pay via stripe. I contacted stripe they told it's redirecting from automizely ads.com. I contacted automizely and they are unable to figure it out

July 14, 2021

Aumni Crafts

Will update review once issue is resolved. Support team is wasting my time. Good app with nice features. Support is willing to help. Looking forward to have this on our store in the long run

Sanitizerworld

I am seriously angry that your company would put pictures with nudity as part of product ads. I looked on my site and they came up. I took pictures and will be complaining to shipify.

May 31, 2021

I can see that you are offended by the display of product ads. We will try our best to assist you on the same.

Our Support Team is available 24/7 to help you with all the issues you might face in Automizely Traffic.

Typical corporation

This app is trash you get what you pay for. Its free, I get no clicks our impression. I dont know how it get 5 stars.

April 21, 2021

One of our support engineers will get in touch with you in order to get this resolved for you, please reply to the email and we will take care of this.

Shahvaz