Automizely Traffic & Ads

Boost Black Friday/BFCM Sales, Ads Exchange, Advertising, SEO

Price: Free

LuxRoomCo

Time spent using app About 8 hours

Support says their app works. It does't work for me. Support was quick but not sure I was chatting with the developer or not. Clearing cookies, history and reinstalling doesn't work. What I was curious about is why I had 160 or so views and the ad banner "recommend.." wasn't showing. How did I get those views if the ad banner is not showing?

Sepheri Suisse

Location Switzerland

I have tried to install this app several times, but the problem remains the same - All displayed picture coming from the ads are not redirecting to a valid website and even to a blank page blocked by Automizely - Have reported the issue to the customer support who is totally useless Always asking for the same question despite the videos and explanation given This app is a total scam

August 14, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

You are our valued user and we always aim to deliver a great experience. We are very disappointed to know that our service did not meet your expectations.

We've referred this concern to our development team to fix it for you. We'll update you over email and chat once it get resolved.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Ankush Kumar
Team Automizely

House Of biz

Time spent using app About 2 months

The app is not performing well. i havn't been able to get access and developers do not sometimes respond so id rather write a review here. i downloaded the app and ever since then, it's sending access permission to one of my emails, i wen't through the effort of going through that email to grant access and when i click on both this app and the reviews one it shuts me out and asks me to still confirm AGAIN i do not know what's happening but the review app was working fine yesterday until today after i downloaded this and now it's talking about some organisation.

November 3, 2021

I understand the app is not working as expected and you had to go through a lot of trouble. Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please be rest assured that we are here to make your experience even better with our application. Your patience here has been so important. Your issue would be dealt with utmost priority.

One of our support engineers will get in touch with you to get this resolved for you, please reply to the email and we will take care of this.

Our Support Team is available 24/7 to help you with all the issues you might face while finding your way around the app.

Ladonna Cent

Location India

App was good but a major issue I am facing is transaction declining customer unable to pay via stripe. I contacted stripe they told it's redirecting from automizely ads.com. I contacted automizely and they are unable to figure it out

July 14, 2021

Aumni Crafts

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 year

Will update review once issue is resolved. Support team is wasting my time. Good app with nice features. Support is willing to help. Looking forward to have this on our store in the long run

Sanitizerworld

Time spent using app About 2 months

I am seriously angry that your company would put pictures with nudity as part of product ads. I looked on my site and they came up. I took pictures and will be complaining to shipify.

May 31, 2021

I can see that you are offended by the display of product ads. We will try our best to assist you on the same.

Our Support Team is available 24/7 to help you with all the issues you might face in Automizely Traffic.

Typical corporation

This app is trash you get what you pay for. Its free, I get no clicks our impression. I dont know how it get 5 stars.

April 21, 2021

One of our support engineers will get in touch with you in order to get this resolved for you, please reply to the email and we will take care of this.

Shahvaz