Automizely Traffic & Ads

Ads Exchange + Boost Sales + Marketing + Advertising, SEO

Price: Free

CentellaJewel

Just installed and hoping for the best more conversations and sales please! I can't wait to see what it has in store

April 25, 2022

Thank you for your valuable feedback. I am glad to know that you liked our app and looking forward to sales and the best of conversations.

We are open to any suggestions. Please let us know if you have any suggestion that makes your experience with us worth a 5-star rating.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account.

Itty Bitty Co.

So far so good. Didn't rate it 5 stars only because the ads aren't in the same category as my shop. I would prefer ads that are at least in the same genre. I sell baby items, so when an ad is about a "holiday jockstrap" it is kind of gross and irrelevant.

April 25, 2022

Thank you for your valuable feedback. I can see that you are not happy with the fact that ads are not showing in the same category as your shop.

Your feedback about ads showing in the wrong genres has been registered.

Wonder Memoire

i like the responsive service from support. they did resolve my issue, however, i hope they can verify if items displayed are categorised correctly before they show as an ad, as i do not want inappropriate ads to be showing on my site.

December 21, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback. I am glad to know that you liked our customer service support.

Your feedback about inappropriate ads showing on your site has been registered and you would prefer that support staff first verify whether your items are categorized correctly or not before they are being displayed as an ad.

Smoke High

I like the fact that this app is free and it help those of us that are just starting out in this industry gain customers that is in out nitch store, Thank you for helping us help us.

December 1, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback. I am glad to know that you liked our app.

AntisocialCase

Great app so far. I'm seeing some new click throughs and the ads in return are not too intrusive for my users.

November 3, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know that we were able to meet your expectations.

Waist Trainers 101

I just installed the app and updated the settings. I don't see any ads showing on my site yet so we'll see how it goes.

September 14, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

I am sorry to know that that you were unable to see ads on your site. If you are still facing any issues, please note that our Support Team is available 24/7 to help you with all the issues you might face while finding your way around the app.

We are eager to hear from you and please contact us again if you have any feedback about the app and its interface.

Life11Mumbai

This app helps to get traffic from other Shopify stores. Support is good and very quick. Geo -targeting feature would have been very useful in getting relevant traffic.

August 10, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are pleased to know that you liked our app.

We are really eager to know how we can make your experience better.

Your suggestion about the geo-targeting feature has been noted and passed on to the correct department, so that it's implemented soon.

Our Support Team is available 24/7 to help you with all the issues you might face while finding your way around the app.

TopSurvivalSupplies.com

Just getting started. Set upnis easy. Will see I can update my feedback after trying it out for a month. That's all for now.

August 5, 2021

Your feedback has been noted. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience better.

Your Cornershop

amazing services and i loved the features available. go have a look and test it yourself. I haven't tested it fully

July 26, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are pleased to know that you liked our app, its features, and the services offered by us.

Far North Boutique

Love this app, it’s really helped my store in growing and marketing! Thank you for all the help given!

July 22, 2021