Automizely Dropshipping App

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. Work with AliExpress, Oberlo, CJ

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

MARAVILLA NEW LIFE

I'm so glad to have in the program this princesa she allways give me the same attention and care for all my needs and questions thank so much.

flackonnnn

very good i love it is quick and make people search for more have everthing and is very easy and support is so good

Salvat's

Excellent Customer Service, Nitish is very kind and professional. Thank you for your help. It is very appreciated.

High Quality SVG Files

customer service is great.
app super....
I recommend it to anyone who uses shopify...
I wish everyone lots of sales.

mossul.de

Die Anwendung ist sehr gut und wunderbar zu verwenden. Wenn Sie Fragen haben, wird er Ihnen so schnell wie möglich antworten. Vielen Dank für dieses Programm und seinen Service. Grüße an Sie

TE Smart Media

I actually really like this app! It provides more information than Oberlo which I had previous used. It shows shipping times along with other associated fees.

smartbuyapparel.com

I just installed the app - By the look of it, its features, and what I have read about it, I think I'm going to like it a lot!

Gear Awesome

Automizely is a great app. Easy to set up and get your business going. Customer support is excellent.

dealstunnel2

Don't use them. These 4.7 stars are fake for sure.
Processing time 7 days not 3. Shipping time 25-30 days & I have an order for more than a month & hasn't been delivered yet, check by yourself YT2135021272134059. I asked the customer service about it & they want me to contact the Chinese courier & to solve the problem by myself, so why do they call themselves customer service? I don't know.
When you get some sales for a product they raise the price for that item & most of their products prices are more than eBay. You can't depend on them if you want a successful business. This one hasn't delivered I had to refund the customer YT2131921272243516.

January 17, 2022

It is unfortunate to know about your experience with Dropshipping.

I can see that you faced issues while shipping the orders. Please accept my apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

You are our valued user and we always aim to deliver a great experience. We are disappointed to know that our service did not meet your expectations. We will investigate the reason for the concern that you have raised to understand where we have fallen short of your expectations.

Your feedback has been registered and I will relay this message to the respective department to ensure that this does not happen again.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you and appreciate you for bringing this issue to our attention.

Regards,
Team Dropshipping

Kate McEnroe New York

SCAMMERS! DO NOT USE THIS APP!!! They do not ship within 3 days like they claim, its 7 days and they will not cancel an order when you ask them to. They ship orders even after cancellation and will not refund you. I had 15 orders with them and lost money on all of them because I cancelled after they did not ship for 7 days and sourced from another supplier who shipped same day but then Automizely refused to refund me. THEY ARE SCAMMERS, rude customer service especially Yogesh and Pratiksha. I regret ever installing this APP. Caused me too many issues.

January 11, 2022

It is unfortunate to know about your experience with Dropshipping.

I can see that you faced issues while shipping the orders and also canceling them. Please accept my apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

Regards,