Automizely Dropshipping App

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. Work with AliExpress, Oberlo, CJ

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

YoDeserve

I used Atomizely, they take orders but do not ship.
I have asked the support and they always say the same statement, but no reaction and no refund, they simply took my money, please do not use this app or you will lose your business and have problems

March 15, 2022

I am sorry to know that the orders are not being shipped.

Trust, we are constantly striving to make your experience better with our application. You are our valued user and we always aim to deliver a great experience. We are disappointed to know that our service did not meet your expectations. We will investigate the reason for the concern that you have raised to understand where we have fallen short of your expectations.

Your feedback has been registered and I will relay this message to the respective department to ensure that this does not happen again.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you and appreciate you for bringing this issue to our attention.

Please use the app and in case you have any issues, we are available 24/7. If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at:

Gift In d Box

HANDLING TIME MORE THAN 10 DAYS. YOU CANNOT CANCEL the order once you paid for it. They NEVER REFUND even if they ship after 2 weeks. Be really cautious to choose this app. Their internal team never get back to you, only front end will say we have send your message to internal team. Front end has no power to solve any problem. During christmas they ship 40 orders of mine after 14 days while my buyers already cancelled the orders. I informed them to canceled the orders and inform their internal team. They did not cancel, not even told me they will take 10 days to ship. I lost $200. Still I thought okay lets give it another try. recently they are holding processing my one order $30 since 24 days... and now the app is being closed for unlimited time. I reached out several time for refund. They did not refund me neither ship my order. Be really cautious if you choose to install this app.

March 9, 2022

I am sorry to know that you are unable to cancel the order and get a refund for it.

EmmiesOnlineBoutique.net

I really love the fact it's real people that want to help are there for you. They are knowledgeable and have an understanding of fixing any problem that you may have.

Lotta Goods & Things

10/10 highly recommend fast help reliable feed back ,will be keeping this app for the futre and time being,thanks again A.D =)

2FruitBearers

Why is everyone still writing in as though they are in business. They are shutting down on 3/7. It was a great app but the low stars since I worked so hard and after a week I have had to remove everything that I specifically selected for my store.

March 3, 2022

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Trust, we are constantly striving to make your experience better with our application.

Ruby's Quick Picks

I used this app to help me find quality drop shipping items for my store. It saved me a lot of time and it was surprisingly very easy to navigate. I also received great support from one of your representatives (Pratiksha). She was very helpful and her responses were quick. Thank you for offering great service and product ideas.

TEXVIN

Xin cảm ơn sự giúp đỡ của các bạn. Tôi nhận thấy ứng dụng thật tuyệt vời. và hơn cả tuyệt vời là sự phục vụ của các bạn. Xin cảm ơn các bạn!

adelaidegems100

I am not reviewing the app because i havent used it yet however the help to get me started was good. I cant say how the shipping service or how the app works yet. As I said I had someone helping me the persons name was Nitish. I got help setting up the app and he or she was great.

March 3, 2022

Thanks for your valuable feedback and we are glad to know that you are happy with the prompt response of Nitish.

We are also open to suggestions if you have any. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any help with the app, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our “support team” is available 24/7 to help you. You can always contact us through the live chat option available on your account.

We will do our best to make sure your experience with us is worth a 5-star rating

ForVanity

I really like this platform, is quite easy to use, has a large variety of products, also is very good for mapping products. Fast support and nice people for help. They kindly answer your question. Even for the questions you can find on the help pages, they still answer them. And best regards to Pratiksha, she did helped me figure out some things.

Recoverfly

so much better than oberlo the shipping times are much faster and will give my customers a better experience

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 84 85