Automizely Dropshipping App

Automizely Dropshipping App

by Automizely & AfterShip

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. AliExpress, Fast & Free Shipping

Beauty Peachy

So far, really bad, you have to wait more than the shipping time disclaimed (more than 2 Week!!!) for some items, the customer service respond fast though. Will leave another review later, if issues are solved.

September 23, 2021

I am sorry to know that you are not happy with the shipping time of some items. Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users. Trust, we are constantly striving to make your experience better with our application.

Your feedback has been noted. In case your issue is not resolved, please note that we are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at:

support+dropshipping@automizely.com

Rupam Sarma Tamuli
Team Automizely Dropshipping

JEXIE

App malfunctioning. Customer service don't understand English or just do not use common sense at all. Don't know answers of simple questions and unable to resolve simple tasks. Just use CJ directly; their parent app!!

July 26, 2021

I am sorry to know that the app is malfunctioning. Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users. Trust, we are constantly striving to make your experience better with our application.

Your feedback has been noted. We would ensure that you experience the best customer support.

Please note that we are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at:

support+dropshipping@automizely.com

Rupam Sarma Tamuli
Team Automizely Dropshipping

Ladonna Cent

NEW UPDATE - CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS VERY POOR 1) YOU WILL NOT GET IMMEDIATE REPLY TO ANY QUESTION THEY HAVE TEAM AND IT TAKES DAYS TO REVERT.
2)PRICE ARE HIGHER AS COMPARED TO OTHER APPS
3)SHIPPING TIME 3 BUSINESS DAYS TAKES 5 DAYS TO SHIP IF YOU GOT ORDER ON THURSDAY OR FRIDAY 4)RETURN PROCESS TAKES DAYS 5)I CONTACTED SHOPIFY SUPPORT THEY WANTED TO HELP BUT AUTOMIZELY STILL CANNOT DO ANYTHING RIGHT
6) PRICE CHANGES SUDDENLY CAUSE LOSS GOT ORDER ON 23RD PRICE WAS INCREASED WITHOUT ANY NOTICE I CONTACTED THEY NOT REPLIED I PAID AMOUNT ON 25TH STILL ITEM IS NOT SHIPPED THEY ARE GIVING WRONG INFORMATION REGARDING SHIPPING MOST OF THERE ORDER TAKE 12 TO 17 DAYS TO DELIVER THIS WILL IMPACT CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE AND COULD HAMPER PAYMENT GATEWAYS I AM VERY FRUSTRATED BECAUSE I SPEND LOT OF MONEY ON THERE LISTINGS AND CANNOT CLOSE ALL IMMEDIATELY HIGHLY DO NOT RECOMMEND AT ALL Not good app the return process is very very annoying they have manual return process I have to contact them chat with them then provide customer product photos etc then they will send details to team for investigation 3rd class return service. I have one app in my other store they have automated system just in few clicks I can arrange return and email sent to customer. I am surprised how they got so many stars

July 13, 2021

We are sorry for your unpleasant experience and understand that it is frustrating when your customers are facing difficulty while making the payment.

We have investigated and found that this issue is not related to the Dropshipping application.

However, we have escalated this to the engineers of the concerned team. This is on our highest priority and please be assured that we will get this resolved at the earliest.

As users' satisfaction is of prime importance to us, we will try our best to help you.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you and appreciate your understanding regarding this matter.

Neelima Aggarwal
Team Dropshipping

PETS BY BAILEY

i have no idea how this works. i only been on here for five mins. it would have been grave if i was giving the opportunity to check it out first.

May 22, 2021

Hello,

I’m Sarah, I want to do my best to help you, could you please describe the details?

The following are the functions of our App. I would like to know which part you need help with ?

🌟 Automizely Dropshipping App can import products, just click the import button on the Search products page

🌟 Automizely Dropshipping App can help you ship automatically after you paid the order

🌟 Automizely Dropshipping App can help you print the logo sticker, we will post the logo sticker on your package

🌟 Automizely Dropshipping also have a cooperating factory, which can help you produce products with your logo

When you encounter a problem, you can always contact our Support on live chat. We provide 7*24 service and will reply immediately

Looking forward to your reply and want to try my best to help you 💕

Best,

Sarah from Automizely Dropshipping Team

Hubbart’s Deal Hub

Very dissapointed trying to connect this app to my shopify. It should not be this confusing. Every other supplier already uses my shopify account and connects and creates an account automattically with no hassle. I have to get permission from myself and invite myself for a $5/month fee! Whats even more irritating is that is has 4.8 stars and somehow someway other people have gotten connected just fine. Make zero sense.

May 16, 2021

Hello,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Trust, we are constantly striving to make your experience better with our application.
Your feedback has been registered and as an immediate response, our customer support has sent an email to you to understand the concern better.
Our Support Team is also available 24/7 via live chat to help you with all the issues you might face while finding your way around the app.
Automizely Dropshipping app only charges the cost of the product and the shipping fee (99% of products have free shipping now). Hope we resolve this for you as per your expectations and continue to provide you nothing but the best.

Team Automizely

U2U@TrendiTrendz

HORRIBLE...Placed my first order March 28, 2021. 3-10 days delivery. Today is April 28, 2021, one month later. My customer did not receive the order. There are no tracking updates. I contact customer support, after several attempts and wait I got a response....really saying just sorry and we will update you when we have information. Ask about refund, I have to wait to hear back from the team about that too. In the meantime this looks bad on my newly established business and breaks customers confidence in shopping. SO DISAPPOINTED !!!
Still waiting to hear back from the team.

April 28, 2021

I checked for you💕

Your customer has received this package, please don’t worry, the correct tracking number is: YT2109021272189335, which has been Delivered

Please check 💕

Looking forward to your reply

Best,

Sarah

TheInfant

Can you please respond to customer support? I`m trying to move ownership. Thanks!
Nothing more to say

April 16, 2021

Hello,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Trust, we are here to make your experience even better with our application.
We have contacted you with resolution steps over email.

Our Support Team is available 24/7 to help you with all the issues you might face while finding your way around the app. Feel free to reach out to them via live chat.

Would love to hear from you.

Automizely Team

AlanYousefi

Please save your self from these guy, Total scam fake shipping and no customer service and no one will answer you, Save your self from going through this with this company

April 15, 2021

Hello,

We apologize that your experience could not meet your expectations.
Please know that your situation was an exception. As you can see on other reviews, we are known for taking ownership and caring deeply about our users. We can’t fix the past but you have my personal commitment to improve the way our staff serves every user.
We would like to inform you that your shipment is already on the way to your customer. However, one of our operations agents will figure out the reason of delay of the shipment in the next 12 hours and get back to you with an update on your shipment.

Team Dropshipping

beautybling store

This app don't work i downloaded an it needs fixing. I had to Uninstall it trash app waste of my time

April 2, 2021

Hello,

Please tell us what we can help you with and what are your expectations using Dropshipping. We will try our best to assist you on the same.

Would love to hear from you.

Kai's Pampered Paws

I had my first experience today, and it was a poor experience in getting a service done for a customer. They advertise items that can be personalized, but are not equipped to handle those sales. They had no place to confirm what the customer wanted, and they could not pull up my order to place the request on the item purchased. I did receive a refund, but very disappointed that they advertise items that cannot actually provide, and do not know how to check, or update an order.

February 4, 2021

Hey,

We are sad to hear that your experience using Automizely dropshipping didn’t meet the expectations. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

But rest assured that each day our team is working round the clock to provide the user with more high-impact features.

For example, we’ve recently added an advanced customization feature to our toolkit to enable users to add a personalized touch to their store orders.

Merchants can now deliver orders with customized packaging with their brand logo on it. A perfect way to increase brand awareness and recognition.

Have you tried that yet? We’ love you to try them.

Let us know your thoughts on the same.

Our support team is available 24*7 via live chat if you need any help with the app.

Previous 1