Automizely Dropshipping App

Automizely Dropshipping App

by AfterShip & Automizely

Drop Ship Winning Products. Free Shipping 3-10 days to US.

Sexysummers

I have started my drop shipping fashion company with this app. I had tried a different one to start with and the wait time on shipping was just too long. Like any business you run into bumps along the way but so far this has been a fairly nice app to use. shipping it a little all over the place. i have had one client wait now 15 business days while other get the item they purchased in as little as 3 business days. But!! both are better than 30days or more.... just saying... and Tushar who helped me today was great and fast!!

May 12, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.
Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience better.

Chris Cross

Very helpful, respond to questions quickly... and have helped me resolve all of my issues so far. I like their tracking app as well.

April 27, 2021

Kartbyte

Customer service is fast. Every question I have asked was answered in detail. About the app, I not yet familiar with it but so far it is easy to use and has a lot of great products to choose from. I'd say it is quite good.

April 19, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

Destroy Depot

So far so good! Will update after testing products. Support team very friendly and offered free labeling for a short time!

April 15, 2021

Annajevoli Clothing Boutique

I haven't actually used the drop shipping app in it's entirety, but Jessica was able to show me the best products to start with. She was very prompt and when I told her what I was looking for she sent links that directed me to exactly what I was looking for.

April 14, 2021

shopperWall

it's a great app. but the only thing that need to be improve is to ship in all countries internationally. Especially, in European countries where there is a niche customer there who trust american supliers and brands.

April 3, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are glad to know about your suggestion. It is our constant endeavour to delight our users. We will try our best to ensure that your experience with us becomes a 5 star one.

You can always reach out to us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+dropshipping@automizely.com

We are available 24 X 7.

Neelima Aggarwal

passionover.com

I am installed now and talk to customer support about the details . Support is Fast and relevant. I hope the app will keep their fast shipping promises.

April 2, 2021

Dropshipping team

quirki trendz

My 1st time logging in was met with instant support, so my rating above is based on that. I have yet to check out the app. Thx

April 1, 2021

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback.

Million dollar Mind$et

I used this app for the first time and it was quick and easy! The best part of it all is it's free! I will give an updated review after we use the app more. Thanks!

March 31, 2021

Uniqcart.co

Nice, good, and fast information sharing. I like the application, works well. Will be using it for sure.

Previous 1