Automizely Dropshipping App

Automizely Dropshipping App

by Automizely & AfterShip

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. AliExpress, Fast & Free Shipping

MajesticWolf Traders

I used this app to find new products and functions, which it did its job and was very pleased. If it flowed a bit smoother then it would be perfect. This is a very good app for finding unique items and answering any of the questions I have had.

September 24, 2021

We are pleased to know that you are exploring our app.

It is always nice to know the requirement of our users so that we can meet their expectations and provide an engaging experience. I have noted your suggestion and have forwarded it to our product team.

Rupam

ChanChanell Beauty

I am using this app to import products to my beauty supply store and so far so good… I got unlocked quota

September 24, 2021

We are pleased to know that you are exploring our app.

It is always nice to know the requirement of our users so that we can meet their expectations and provide an engaging experience. I have noted your feedback and have forwarded it to our product team.

Rupam

Dress Up by Deepshika

I used this app it seemed relatively easy to me. It would be nice to have more range of products to choose from.

September 15, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know about your experience with our app.

It is always nice to know the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and provide an engaging experience.

We have a wide range of products and collections that you can choose from. However, if you are interested in a specific product collection please let us know and we will try our best to make it available for you.

We can also help you build a brand by putting the logo stickers of your brand on your consigned items free of cost!

It is our constant endeavour to delight our users and make their experience worth a 5-star rating.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us. Our Support Team is available 24/7 to assist you. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+dropshipping@automizely.com

Milly Bell

This app has been good so far. There was a small issue with the products not sending because of miscommunication but they were very prompt to take care of the issue and that is worth more than being perfect. you can also add your logo to their boxes which is a big plus too.

August 19, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Customer satisfaction is our utmost priority and we are pleased to know that we were able to meet your expectations.

We are open to any suggestions, if you have any suggestions kindly let us know. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any help with the app, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our “support team” is available 24/7 to help you. You can always contact us through the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+dropshipping@automizely.com

100 Stylez

I love the customer service, they get to you in a decent time frame. Just started using so look for to add products and start make sales

August 14, 2021

Trendz

Works great, takes 2 seconds to fulfill orders. Larger orders take longer for them to process. And the selection could be a lot bigger.

August 9, 2021

We are pleased to know that you are exploring our app.

We will try our best to ensure that you experience the best customer service and also a better experience while using our app.

Rupam Sarma Tamuli

Treasures by Chele

So far, this is a good app. However, I have not placed an order yet. It would be nice if I had the ability to order "samples" and have them sent to my physical location.

July 28, 2021

Mydressa

I really like the way it's built, also the support is really fast and effective. I would like it even more if there were more collections to look into

July 28, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know about your experience with our app and support team.

Brazos Boutique

I have some issues with items not being fulfilled because the stock isn't updated, resulting in some complications with customers, but otherwise a great app

July 23, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback about the app.

We are open to any suggestions. Please let us know if you have any suggestion that makes your experience with us a better one.

Regarding your issue with items not being fulfilled, please note that we are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+dropshipping@automizely.com.

Rupam Sarma Tamuli
Team Automizely Dropshipping

Voorvet

Customer service team is nice, helpful and responsive. Good selection of products though I think they need to add more products to their catalogs. Faster shipment time compared to other dropshipping app.

July 22, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know that we were able to meet your expectations.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizlely.com

Nitish