Automizely Dropshipping App

Automizely Dropshipping App | Reviews

by Automizely & AfterShip

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. Work with AliExpress, Oberlo, CJ

Wolfpack Trends

pretty good app. It has all the tools you need for your store. customer service is really good. 10/10. All of their apps work in sync together

Speedmerchant65 / Fireside Books

The support is great! Had some questions and put it out at 5 in the morning and received an answer within minutes. Figured I wouldn't get an answer until tomorrow after Thanksgiving. Incredible! It wasn't some canned response. Very Good Automizely!

6 Jan Store

The app is free and very easy, no hidden charges, you can choose what product you want, but the customer service helpful and quick response, thanks

Wish List Buys

Anmol was very helpful and friendly. Resolved my issues within 5 mins. I will buy from this site at an time.

لبسي LEBSY - متجر ملابس

Really, it made the selling process easier for me without having real goods, an excellent application and a distinguished and cooperative team to a very large degree

AviTriple7

They always respond fast and their assist is on point. Highly recommended. Thank you for your effort.

Dabit Store

Having imported anything yet but can say customer support is very quick I'm very excited about using them to help my store succeed. Good job, highly recommend!

Craynes Home Decor

I used Automizely Dropshipping to help expand my stores product line and Anmol from customer support was awesome at getting my logo placed for all of my shipments through them. It was quick and easy. Can't wait to build up this new relationship.

Shop Devine Delicates

I have had a very pleasant experience on this app. It has a lot of options for my store and I am very pleased with the options that they do have. The only thing I wish I could do is edit the variations in bulk, like the entirety of a color and its options prior to publishing to my site.

Icibuy Direct Co

I have to say you guys have great customer service. Fast and friendly too! I like how quickly issues get resolved. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 63 64