Automizely Dropshipping App

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. Work with AliExpress, Oberlo, CJ

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

milkyviolet

One thing I will say about this app is that customer service is on point and very responsive. I've always had no trouble contacting them when I needed help. Anmol helped me upload my logo and answered some of my questions. I'll be placing my first order today, so let's see how shipping and everything goes. So far, excited to have found this app.

Redlux co

this app have the best customer support ever, easy to use, you will get in business in no time PLUS they have a fast shipping with other services inside the app that help you advertise manage your products and much more this app is nearly all you need to start your online store
i think this app will grow up in shopify store to be the best in business.

CHLB3

Automizely Dropshipping is one of Best Dropshipping app that I very use.
I Can found product very easy.
And there support team always there for you.

All The Kings Things

Extremely easy to work with, best product importer i have found so far. best customer service as well. their customer service was exceptionally helpful in unlocking the full potential of automizely. i will recommend this app to anyone who asks.

Roaming Sage Shop

I was able to get my new logo uploaded and they are going to put them on all my customer's packages. Easy peasy. thank you!

Home Uniquely

Fantastic customer support. They always respond almost ASAP and handle the problem within minutes. I truly am glad I discovered them.

Casper's Cart

Their service is great. Everything is in line, the shipping is free of cost and there is a large variety of products available to chose as per your need. Help Center is very quick and responsive. Also their interface is very user friendly.

Moon Lamp

Really, I was desperate because I couldn't find a perfect app for the creation store, since I heard about this app I took the opportunity to install it, and it literally blew me away! Perfect, beautiful, useful and very very useful app!

Wolfpack Trends

pretty good app. It has all the tools you need for your store. customer service is really good. 10/10. All of their apps work in sync together

6 Jan Store

The app is free and very easy, no hidden charges, you can choose what product you want, but the customer service helpful and quick response, thanks