Automizely Dropshipping App

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. Work with AliExpress, Oberlo, CJ

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Wish List Buys

Anmol was very helpful and friendly. Resolved my issues within 5 mins. I will buy from this site at an time.

لبسي LEBSY - متجر ملابس

Really, it made the selling process easier for me without having real goods, an excellent application and a distinguished and cooperative team to a very large degree

Dabit Store

Having imported anything yet but can say customer support is very quick I'm very excited about using them to help my store succeed. Good job, highly recommend!

Craynes Home Decor

I used Automizely Dropshipping to help expand my stores product line and Anmol from customer support was awesome at getting my logo placed for all of my shipments through them. It was quick and easy. Can't wait to build up this new relationship.

Shop Devine Delicates

I have had a very pleasant experience on this app. It has a lot of options for my store and I am very pleased with the options that they do have. The only thing I wish I could do is edit the variations in bulk, like the entirety of a color and its options prior to publishing to my site.

Icibuy Direct Co

I have to say you guys have great customer service. Fast and friendly too! I like how quickly issues get resolved. Thanks!

kolasluxurylooks

Just started using the app. Having imported anything yet but can say customer support is very quick Im very excited about using them to help my store succeed

Struggle Breeds Success

Their customer service representatives are very helpful and respond quickly. I was waiting for a little while before I posted this review. So far so good. They help you through the process.

Seven Seas Jewelry

Support is incredible and ease of use is great. The only negative is waiting for post offices to receive the package once tracking is created, but at least there is tracking unlike most suppliers! They are the best i have worked with by far, emphasis on awesome customer service.

Fillsense Shop

Very good service and quick customer service response. I will definitely recommend. I expect more products provided.