Automizely Dropshipping App

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. Work with AliExpress, Oberlo, CJ

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Fashion street #786

i like using this app and i love it.
prices are competible to dropship shipping is fast the fulfillment is done per order within 10 days.
what else seller want for his business
i highly recommend this app.

Outletworld.net

Amazing app. Love the products and how easy it is to navigate and use The Customer service is awesome.

Q&Q HOME STYLE

Installed this app and the stuff working for me doing a good job and very helpful, would like to do researching and .. start!

D-B Kitchen And Home Supplies

I Love the app. I using it to get more customers and to keep up with the trend. Staff Member YOGESH is amazing and helpful, he was quick with helping me when I needed assistance. 10/10 would recommend.

mamabearonline

Used the app to pick out shipping label, excellent service!! Very fast and knowledgeable. Excellent!

The-Bluetooth Luxury Mobile Phone Accessories Boutique

SCAM alert. If I could give zero stars I would. I have no idea how they managed to get these ratings with service like this. Just like with every other 1 star review I have had the exact same experience with this app and the customer service. In the beginning customer service was very nice and very helpful. Now, products are shipped and they have no idea where. I tested their process by purchasing a product from them. It arrived quickly but without my logo and no tracking. When I reached out to them I had to show them pics for them to believe it was sent. I received tracking information almost a week later. There is another item that has yet to be shipped and it's been two weeks. They always say they have shared with the "concerned team" and they don't get back to you. Their staff either do not understand their product or are purposely ignorant so to keep your money. Complaining does not work. They politely do not help you at all or don't respond. Their apology means nothing, they do not take action to rectify the problem. Now I have to edit all 3 of my sites because I set them up with Automizely dropship and their service is completely unreliable. For a small start-up this has been a terrible decision.

December 2, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and making us aware of your negative experience.

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

You are our valued user and we always aim to deliver a great experience. We are very disappointed to know that our service did not meet your expectations. We will investigate the reason for the concern that you have raised to understand where we have fallen short of your expectations.
Your feedback has been registered and I will relay this message to the appropriate department to ensure that this doesn’t happen again.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Regards,
Shahvaz
Team Dropshipping

Wallmart.win

Installed this app and Staff is very fast so we try now to see how to import the products and how it doing...

Toddler Gallery

Best app, everything works good. The best part is support is very friendly and cooperative. I had few refunds and changes and they solved it in less than 6 hours

milkyviolet

One thing I will say about this app is that customer service is on point and very responsive. I've always had no trouble contacting them when I needed help. Anmol helped me upload my logo and answered some of my questions. I'll be placing my first order today, so let's see how shipping and everything goes. So far, excited to have found this app.

Redlux co

this app have the best customer support ever, easy to use, you will get in business in no time PLUS they have a fast shipping with other services inside the app that help you advertise manage your products and much more this app is nearly all you need to start your online store
i think this app will grow up in shopify store to be the best in business.