Automizely Dropshipping App

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. Work with AliExpress, Oberlo, CJ

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

All Things Decorum Inc

Paritiksha was very helpful. She answered my question about how to complete our first dropship order.. It's quite easy

Kiddie Motors

I was having issues with the app connecting to Shopify. The support person stayed on with me to find a solution until I was able to get the app working and place my orders!

LS House Upgrades

I just started using this app. This app is really great. Customer service is also excellent. Thank you!

lureluxe.nyc

I just started using app and I love it. I love how there customers service experts helps you figure out their program and the response is very quick.

LifeStyled Décor

This is my first time using this app, I really want to have a faster shipping time for my products and thankfully this solves the problem. Great customer service too.

Buy Quality Gifts

The app is really great. I was able to easily get access to unlimited products & to add my logo to my orders. Customer service is also excellent. They are always available to answer questions & are very knowledgeable.

Linelumen

I just start using this app for shipping and product research, so far so good, customer service is great, I got instant respond when I contact them.

D'Aire Designs

This app is Amazing! I love all of the different merchandise that they have listed. And how fast orders can be shipped out.

JustWrightTactical

I have been pleasantly surprised at the number of products available and the service from Ammol was top notch. He was very helpful.

444 MARKETPLACE

i was able to get quick help. the customer service person help me with my issues. thank you all for the help.