Automizely Dropshipping App

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. Work with AliExpress, Oberlo, CJ

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

CHLB3

Automizely Dropshipping is one of Best Dropshipping app that I very use.
I Can found product very easy.
And there support team always there for you.

ərror

On average 1 of 3 orders get fulfilled who can do business with those numbers. last order was 7.99 someone in LA got our order. Nobody notify us and when I ask what happen, Let me get this checked with our concerned team and will keep you posted here was the response. Don’t want there concern I want results. We are tried!!

November 30, 2021

I am sorry to know that you are concerned about orders not being fulfilled and your issues are not being resolved by the customer service support team.

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users. Trust, we are constantly striving to make your experience better with our application.

Your feedback has been noted. Please note that we are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at:

support+dropshipping@automizely.com

Once you contact us, your issue would be dealt with with utmost priority.

Rupam Sarma Tamuli
Team Automizely Dropshipping

All The Kings Things

Extremely easy to work with, best product importer i have found so far. best customer service as well. their customer service was exceptionally helpful in unlocking the full potential of automizely. i will recommend this app to anyone who asks.

Roaming Sage Shop

I was able to get my new logo uploaded and they are going to put them on all my customer's packages. Easy peasy. thank you!

Home Uniquely

Fantastic customer support. They always respond almost ASAP and handle the problem within minutes. I truly am glad I discovered them.

Casper's Cart

Their service is great. Everything is in line, the shipping is free of cost and there is a large variety of products available to chose as per your need. Help Center is very quick and responsive. Also their interface is very user friendly.

Moon Lamp

Really, I was desperate because I couldn't find a perfect app for the creation store, since I heard about this app I took the opportunity to install it, and it literally blew me away! Perfect, beautiful, useful and very very useful app!

Cuppio

Be carful, they make it super nice in the beginning. Your orders get through fast and nice. After 1-2 months, you will start having a nasty support. HERE ARE CONCRETE EXEMPLE OF WHY YOU SHOULDN'T GO WITH THEM: **1** If you want to cancel an order with them, you can't because they will not do it before it's shipped and once it's shipped, they will tell you that it's too late. **2** They will ship your items with above average price (including the shipping) but will use the cheapest material to ship your item. They sent my customer an item made of ceramic, at least 9 were broken because they used a super thin cardboard to protect the ceramic... **3** If your customer received the wrong item and ask customer service to help you out by sending a replacement, you will get your answer 2 weeks later. They will keep saying this precisely: "We have already shared the request with our product team for update about order ****. We will keep you posted with any updates from our team." And then you wouldn't hear from them no more dot. Their direct customer service is actually useless, you won't have the service you need with them, they are simply there to absorb your anger for the back team to work at their 2-weeks-time-per-request pace.

November 29, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and making us aware of your experience.

You are our valued user and we always aim to deliver a great experience. We are very disappointed to know that our service did not meet your expectations. We will investigate the reason for the concern that you have raised to understand where we have fallen short of your expectations.
Your feedback has been registered and I will relay this message to the appropriate department to ensure that this doesn’t happen again.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Neelima Aggarwal
Team Dropshipping

Blue River Accessories

Wouldn't recommend. They don't ship within 2-3 business days, as promised. My customer has been waiting for 1 cell phone case. JUST ONE. Customer service is awful. They don't bother to help me understand why the case hasn't shipped. They keep giving me the run around and saying they have "escalated the issue. Its been 4 days now. Small shops are NOT a priority. Don't recommend this app. I have no idea how they have 4.8 stars. You're better off going with Sprocket if you're in the US. They are amazing!

November 29, 2021

I am sorry to know that you are not happy with the shipping time of some items.

support+dropshipping@automizely.com

Once you contact us, your issue would be dealt with utmost priority.

Rupam Sarma Tamuli
Team Automizely Dropshipping

𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐏

If I could give it less than 1 star, that is exactly what this app deserves. I think they pay those people to put those reviews for them. The customer service really sucks, they keep turning me around, they never actually solve my issues. Shopify should have never let this app unto the apps store. I have orders that are paid for sitting with them for over two 2 weeks still awaiting shipment, meanwhile, I had to either refund the money to the customers or find an expressway to send the products so I don't lose those customers. To make matters worse, when I ask them to cancel those orders that i had already sent with other suppliers, they refuse to cancel them and keep my money. I wish shopify had given me access to ad screenshots of my communications with them turning me around, saying and I quote from "Lovish "Please do not worry I have forwarded it on a priority basis" I want shopify to remove this app from the list. This app is a joke, a scam. Please do not use their services.

November 29, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and making us aware of your negative experience.

I can see that your issues are not being resolved, and you had to refund the money to the customers or find an expressway to send the products so that you don't lose those customers.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Rupam