Automizely Dropshipping App

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. Work with AliExpress, Oberlo, CJ

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

HiBabyShop

Location France

I have had a very pleasant experience on this app. It has a lot of options for my store and I am very pleased with the options that they do have. The only thing I wish I could do is edit the variations in bulk,...

November 27, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience better.

Regards,
Riyaz
Team Automizely

Wolfpack Trends

pretty good app. It has all the tools you need for your store. customer service is really good. 10/10. All of their apps work in sync together

Shop Gay

Time spent using app 22 minutes

Just got started, the support has been really good. Will be able to add another star if everything works out.

November 27, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Regards,
Riyaz
Team Automizely

Speedmerchant65 / Fireside Books

It is rare I give poor and disappointing reviews. Support was very good for simple questions, but when it came to fulfilling order support basically disappeared on me. I was patient for a month and still no help in solving the problem. As of 12/28/2021, they have some major issues. It is hard enough starting an online business and earn customers' trust without having these issues. If anything changes I will amend my review.
Gary Y.

6 Jan Store

Location United Arab Emirates

The app is free and very easy, no hidden charges, you can choose what product you want, but the customer service helpful and quick response, thanks

Wish List Buys

Anmol was very helpful and friendly. Resolved my issues within 5 mins. I will buy from this site at an time.

لبسي LEBSY - متجر ملابس

Really, it made the selling process easier for me without having real goods, an excellent application and a distinguished and cooperative team to a very large degree

AviTriple7

This App is a scam. They are nice at the beginning then they are horrible. Prices increase in a weird way and they claim the suppliers increased that. I have over 300 products and out of the sudden all of 300 products jumped by 3 dollars each and they are telling me the suppliers increased. All suppliers increase by 3 dollars at the same time? They are so greedy. They claim shipping is free but it is not and they give you a heart attack until they ship. Also, they do not have any product below 7.99 USD. If a product costs 1 dollar on Aliexpress it is directly 7.99 or more on their platform and once you add it just wait a week or two and that price will jump 3 dollars. it is like they have a robot that understands how much profit you increase then send you an email to notify of the change in price. Stay away from them they are horrible their customer service is horrible all what they say is that we understand your frustration. It just bad. We have filed a compliant against them to Shopify.

Dabit Store

Having imported anything yet but can say customer support is very quick I'm very excited about using them to help my store succeed. Good job, highly recommend!

Craynes Home Decor

I used Automizely Dropshipping to help expand my stores product line and Anmol from customer support was awesome at getting my logo placed for all of my shipments through them. It was quick and easy. Can't wait to build up this new relationship.