Automizely Dropshipping App

Automizely Dropshipping App

by Automizely & AfterShip

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. AliExpress, Fast & Free Shipping

Wish.N Dreams

This is an amazing app. And the customer support is just wonderful! I highly recommend this app to anyone who wants a full service experience.

SHIENNA

Обслуживание на высшем уровне, спасибо вам за помощь.Я очень доволен, всё быстро и надёжно, приятно с вами сотрудничать.

DeskDoodle

So far I am impressed. Great customer service. Still need to verify shipping times. I have not made any sales yet. But I am excited.

Shaboz

this app is wonderful. And great customer service. They always seem to help me no matter what issue i have.

Greigh's Boutique

So far the admin with the app has been very helpful in making sure I get my store up and running with their inventory. They helped me quickly fix any issues I had and they are very friendly. Their prices are awesome and they actually have FREE shipping on most items and the shipping is fast! Finally an app I can stick with!

Intelligent Home-Kitchen

Excellent support and helpful. Very fast response to my query and get the answer within minutes . Really appreciate the assistant

UpSaged

Easy to use, and the support is quick and reliable. Best experience so far :)
Lots of products to choose from too!

ZenFlask

This app is very helpful; and a great & fast customer's support. And good deal for branding options

Ezelane

the app has been helpful, and very compititive price, to me its better than most dropshipping supplier app.

Shantreese's Boutique

Great products and services thanks for all the help along the way
Definitely will be using this app for awhile