Automizely Dropshipping App

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. Work with AliExpress, Oberlo, CJ

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Shop Devine Delicates

I have had a very pleasant experience on this app. It has a lot of options for my store and I am very pleased with the options that they do have. The only thing I wish I could do is edit the variations in bulk, like the entirety of a color and its options prior to publishing to my site.

Icibuy Direct Co

I have to say you guys have great customer service. Fast and friendly too! I like how quickly issues get resolved. Thanks!

kolasluxurylooks

Just started using the app. Having imported anything yet but can say customer support is very quick Im very excited about using them to help my store succeed

Struggle Breeds Success

Their customer service representatives are very helpful and respond quickly. I was waiting for a little while before I posted this review. So far so good. They help you through the process.

Seven Seas Jewelry

Support is incredible and ease of use is great. The only negative is waiting for post offices to receive the package once tracking is created, but at least there is tracking unlike most suppliers! They are the best i have worked with by far, emphasis on awesome customer service.

Little Urban Kitchen

incredible customer service and very easy to use. The only problem I have, which you will have with any supplier is the wait time between receiving the tracking and USPS actually receiving he package.

November 27, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience better.

Regards,
Riyaz
Team Automizely

Fillsense Shop

Very good service and quick customer service response. I will definitely recommend. I expect more products provided.

All Things Decorum Inc

Paritiksha was very helpful. She answered my question about how to complete our first dropship order.. It's quite easy

Kiddie Motors

I was having issues with the app connecting to Shopify. The support person stayed on with me to find a solution until I was able to get the app working and place my orders!

LS House Upgrades

I just started using this app. This app is really great. Customer service is also excellent. Thank you!