Automizely Dropshipping App

Automizely Dropshipping App

by Automizely & AfterShip

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. AliExpress, Fast & Free Shipping

PoshLabLLC

Customer service was straight to the point and got exactly what I needed quickly. I love that he provided confirmation of my change. Happy encounter.

NewDayTrends

Great app, i had a question about a product and they answered it right away. The customer service is top notch and app has all the functions i need.

Wish.N Dreams

This is an amazing app. And the customer support is just wonderful! I highly recommend this app to anyone who wants a full service experience.

SHIENNA

Обслуживание на высшем уровне, спасибо вам за помощь.Я очень доволен, всё быстро и надёжно, приятно с вами сотрудничать.

DeskDoodle

So far I am impressed. Great customer service. Still need to verify shipping times. I have not made any sales yet. But I am excited.

Shaboz

this app is wonderful. And great customer service. They always seem to help me no matter what issue i have.

Greigh's Boutique

So far the admin with the app has been very helpful in making sure I get my store up and running with their inventory. They helped me quickly fix any issues I had and they are very friendly. Their prices are awesome and they actually have FREE shipping on most items and the shipping is fast! Finally an app I can stick with!

Intelligent Home-Kitchen

Excellent support and helpful. Very fast response to my query and get the answer within minutes . Really appreciate the assistant

UpSaged

Easy to use, and the support is quick and reliable. Best experience so far :)
Lots of products to choose from too!

ZenFlask

This app is very helpful; and a great & fast customer's support. And good deal for branding options