Automizely Dropshipping App

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. Work with AliExpress, Oberlo, CJ

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Apocalypse1

I added my logo for shipping. Very quick and easy. It was up and ready to go in less than a minute.

November 19, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know about your experience with our app and support team.

We are open to suggestions if you have any. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any help with the app, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our “support team” is available 24/7 to help you. You can always contact us through the live chat option available on your account.

We will do our best to make sure your experience with us is worth a 5-star rating

Regards,
Neelima Aggarwal
Team Automizely

lureluxe.nyc

I just started using app and I love it. I love how there customers service experts helps you figure out their program and the response is very quick.

LifeStyled Décor

This is my first time using this app, I really want to have a faster shipping time for my products and thankfully this solves the problem. Great customer service too.

Buy Quality Gifts

The app is really great. I was able to easily get access to unlimited products & to add my logo to my orders. Customer service is also excellent. They are always available to answer questions & are very knowledgeable.

Linelumen

I just start using this app for shipping and product research, so far so good, customer service is great, I got instant respond when I contact them.

D'Aire Designs

This app is Amazing! I love all of the different merchandise that they have listed. And how fast orders can be shipped out.

JustWrightTactical

I have been pleasantly surprised at the number of products available and the service from Ammol was top notch. He was very helpful.

444 MARKETPLACE

i was able to get quick help. the customer service person help me with my issues. thank you all for the help.

godnee

I have never seen an app like that before, I really love it, keep working like the and you will have more costumer.

Dignitestore

I used this app for my Store. I really like it .Customer service is awesome. They are patient and they don't take time to answer my questions.