Automizely Dropshipping App

Automizely Dropshipping App

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
4.6
Edited November 16, 2021

The service is very good. fast and very kind. easy yo use app. i'm just added some products to my store, hope the shipping and the quality is fine and fast. thanks.

Gayolia
Israel
Time spent using app: 6 months
November 16, 2021

The absolute worst ever. You may as well use AliExpress. I gave this app good reviews in the beginning but now after using it a while here is my honest assessment. They say 8–10-day delivery, nothing is delivered in 10 days. If you are diligent enough to message them 10 times, they will say the first 9 times “we have raised Ur request to the concern team” “I apologize for the inconvenience it has caused you” “we have raised ur request to the concerned team” that’s all u will get for every reply. But nothing will ever get accomplished
If you call about ur order they say we ship within 1-3 days of payment, and its 8–10-day delivery after that. Except nothing is shipped withing 1-3 days, “within 1-3” means between 1 and 3 not that at least 3 days maybe 5 maybe 7 and then 20 days delivery after that. Mind you this is after me constantly asking why my orders aren’t shipped, imagine someone with 100 orders who can’t keep asking about every order.
Then they ship it out 5-6 days later and ur looking at 15-20 days delivery. So, it’s basically 25 days. So don’t promise ur customers 8-10 like I did or You’re going to have a lot of returns and unhappy customers
Which leads me to NO RETURNS they don’t accept any returns on items from China because they are delivered late, their policy says delivered within 30 days 70 days or some non-sense, or picked up 15 days from date of order 30 days from date of order, etc. n they offer you $2 or $5 coupons
How can you wait for the 15-30 picked up by courier policy when they say 8–10-day delivery and u order it based on that give or take few days? So, u want to offer a $2 coupon for a $40 order that will arrive 15 days late and the customer no longer wants, and I’m stuck with the product because u don’t offer refund and customer service has no answers, they’re talking parrots who repeat the same generic crap over and over.
DO YOUSELF A FAVOR AND USE ALI EXPRESS OR CJ DROPSHIP. At least they work with you for returns and unsatisfied customers and don’t put the bill on you for their mistakes, you can return items on ale express, sellers give u good treatment and compensate u fairly for mistakes. The same on CJ DROPSHIP.
Automizely, God forbid u have a large order and ur customer gets it 15 days late and is angry n no longer wants it, because ur stuck with it no refunds well ur $2 coupon their generic “I apologize for the inconvenience it has caused u” Even if you cancel an order before they ship it out, good luck, I CANCELLED An ORDER 3 DAYS Before it was shipped out…. Umm and remember we ship within 1-3 days. well, I didn’t’ cancel same day. I cancelled 4 days later, which means 7 days in they had even shipped it for an 8–10-day delivery they say.
I asked for 3 days in a row to cancel it, I told them if my customer doesn’t get it within the 10-day period they’ll cancel because they need it for an occasion. And I got “we have raised ur request to the concerned team”
So, 3 days after requesting cancellations 5 times they shipped it, now they tell me no returns, but they will give me $5 coupon on a 35-dollar order, I’ve already ordered it elsewhere to get it to my customer on time, because I don’t need angry customers
But even in their mistakes they won’t refund me. So, I’ve had to put a stop payment on my card to them, due to their incompetence, But other items they cancel 5 days after order because their supplier can’t fulfill it, which leaves me scrambling for a backup because I’ve already lost 5 days in processing n shipment and my customer doesn’t care if we have problems, and they shouldn’t, it’s not their issue. Unlike automizely we try to honor what we promise our customers.
NONE OF MY ORDERS HAVE BEEN DELIVERED ON TIME, EVEN AFTER I’VE HAD THEIR REP GIVE ME ASSURNCE OF DELIVERY BY A CERTAIN DATE THAT MY CUSTOMER NEEDS IT BY. That delivery date mind you were 18 days from date of order so for 8–10-day delivery promises 18 days should have not been a problem, my customer got the order November 6th I ordered oct 13th and she needed it oct 31st for Halloween, $70 boots which guess what… I can’t return, so I stopped payment again. F these idiots I’m not paying for their mistakes.
I’M STOPPING PAYMENT AFTER GIVING COUNTLESS 20% discounts to my customers because of late deliveries, which is me losing for their shit service. SO GO TO ALI EXPRESS, GO TO CJ DROP, they’ll take ur returns they’ll refund u fully and work with you and communicate and save ur self from this shit company and their headaches or you’ll be getting bled slowly from your profits with unhappy customers FYI FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME FOR SCREENSHOTS OF CONVERSATIONS OVER COURSE OF DAYS N DAYS SO YOU CAN SEE MY EXPERIENCES AND FRUSTRATIONS!! I WOULD BE HAPPY TO SHARE THEM TO SAVE YOU FROM THIS HEADACHE

NewDayTrends
Time spent using app: 6 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied November 16, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and making us aware of your negative experience.

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

You are our valued user and we always aim to deliver a great experience. We are very disappointed to know that our service did not meet your expectations. We will investigate the reason for the concern that you have raised to understand where we have fallen short of your expectations.
Your feedback has been registered and I will relay this message to the appropriate department to ensure that this doesn’t happen again.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Regards,
Neelima Aggarwal
Team Dropshipping

November 16, 2021

Tushar was very knowledgeable and great to work with, He help me resolve my issue and also his insight was very useful for our growth

Ishaanya
India
Time spent using app: 7 months
November 15, 2021

Super amazing APP!! they have super fast delivery, super great prices, great support, and even get your logo on the delivery box!!!

YG Tech Gear
Time spent using app: 10 months
Edited December 29, 2021

I'm the new user, great customer service, all the problems been solved. Thanks. The customer service is very patient, answer me all the questions, and very detail.

shopping4u.com.au
Time spent using app: 8 months
November 14, 2021

I was amazed by the quality of support I found with Automizely, That was a great firs experience. I love it.

Beemartz
Time spent using app: 9 months
November 14, 2021

I am a new user of this app. I actually think it's an easy app to use. I will give more rate when I use it more.

Short Click
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
November 14, 2021

I have not used the app yet myself but my friends told me it is way better than some others. Can not wait to use it

ROZINOVA| Stay home and Shop easy
Time spent using app: 7 months
November 14, 2021

I just begin to use Automizely. it's an amazing App. Just try it for free and you'll discover a lot of things.

LIOFLY
Time spent using app: 11 months
Edited December 19, 2021

thank you for all. I always have with you a good experience of services, you always working with the professional way. congratulations....... ..

elegantshop.nl