Automizely Dropshipping App

Automizely Dropshipping App | Reviews

by Automizely & AfterShip

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. Work with AliExpress, Oberlo, CJ

Same

Srishtik savvvvvvvvvvvvvve my life. J'avais supprimé l'ensemble de l'application et il m'a aidé à retrouver mes anciennes données. Merci beaucoup à toute l'équipe. Vous êtes extra!!!

I Am Heathen

So excited to try these guys out! I use their other Apps and they are awesome! Support was super quick and friendly!

VacationGrabs

Support was very helpful in answering all of my questions about the process. Srishtik was great with getting set up with an unlimited account. I just placed my first order through them and I'm looking forward to many more orders. Thanks

H&G comfort

I really like this app. It has great support and it offers the perfects tools to boost sales while finding the best trending products for your online store.

Ajonjolí&Spice33 Bazaar

When I contacted support, they were able to help me in just a few minutes. Great customer service. We are looking forward to doing business with them.

GamXstore

When I contacted support, they were able to help me in just a few minutes. Great customer service and pleasure to work with.

Silly Snoots

So far, this app gets 5 stars from me! They provide fast, free shipping to Canada and the USA, have an amazing product selection, and provide free branding on your packages. My store isn't live yet, but I will update this review once I send out a few orders using Automizely! They seriously seem to be the answer to all of my dropshipping problems. Keep up the great work!! Update: Still working on launching my store, but I had to chat with customer service again today and Yogesh was wonderful! I received a response within a minute of submitting my inquiry and Yogesh explained everything to me very thoroughly. :)

fortheloveofpup

Good response time and customer service, she really helped understand how the app works and answered all the questions I have.

MFashionsi

i love it so much i recommend it This application is new and very beautiful and useful and also put your brand on demand

Madein-Google

Very Good seller. Customer service is amazing. Products are bit expensive, but still provides free shipping

August 30, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know that you are exploring our app.

It is always nice to know the requirement of our users so that we can meet their expectations and provide an engaging experience.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us. Our Support Team is available 24/7 to assist you.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+dropshipping@automizely.com

Regards,