Automizely Dropshipping App

Automizely Dropshipping App

by Automizely & AfterShip

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. AliExpress, Fast & Free Shipping

Chrys Made It

Awesome app, great customer service. Really can't ask for more. Can't wait to see this app in action to make me some more money!

Sassy Halo Designs

I use this app and so far the support team has been extremely helpful & has a fast response time! Looking forward to placing orders soon !

Bola bue

this app is amazing! help is awaiting you right in the lower right corner, the agents are quick informal and helpful, Thank you

Cananshop.com

It's my beginning but the app seem very easy to use very good products and 24h support team.
Import easy to our store very good products easy to install

She’s Boujee

i used this app to help build my brand. im just starting out so it has been good so far. hope it stays that way

July 20, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know that we were able to meet your expectations.

We are open to any suggestions. Please let us know if you have any suggestion that makes your experience with us a better one.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+dropshipping@automizely.com.

Regards,
Rupam Sarma Tamuli
Team Automizely Dropshipping

Ameriah’s Boutique

stop asking me to rate you it get annoying with you do one every interaction with ya'll please don't request any more when i already did one for you

July 20, 2021

Thank you for your feedback!.
Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.
Trust, we only want to know your suggestions and recommendations by asking for review so that we can improve our products and services. This helps us provide you with nothing but the best.
It is also a part of process that our support team follows.
We understand and it's absolutely fine if you choose not to review a particular interaction.

Regards,
Nitish
Team Automizely

Eden's Roots

I received an article that held information I had questions about. Very polite and helpful! Thank you again for being here as I am a newcomer!

GadgetGrabberz.com

One of the best dropshipping apps offered on the app store. The product list is endless. I can't say alot because I just using the app but will update pending any concerns.

Bashcart

Great app and very good customer support
Everyone out there in Dropshipping business should try Automizely. Thank you

Terché

I use this app to find products and look forward to my first sale. I have not been using this service very long.