Automizely Dropshipping App

Automizely Dropshipping App | Reviews

by Automizely & AfterShip

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. Work with AliExpress, Oberlo, CJ

MFashionsi

i love it so much i recommend it This application is new and very beautiful and useful and also put your brand on demand

Madein-Google

Very Good seller. Customer service is amazing. Products are bit expensive, but still provides free shipping

August 30, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know that you are exploring our app.

It is always nice to know the requirement of our users so that we can meet their expectations and provide an engaging experience.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us. Our Support Team is available 24/7 to assist you.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+dropshipping@automizely.com

Regards,
Team Dropshipping

www.Electronic-Products.ca

Hi the Staff were very helpful and kind , and appreciate their help ...
For now i am experimenting with Shopify and with different Apps and Store and Products ! so i need more time to see what results i eventually will get ..
All the best .
AK

Daak Shop LLC

I have installed Automizely Dropshipping App. This app feature is really great. Easy to use and this app is working very well on my store. Thank you

IAmAshleyReynolds1

App is really easy to set up and customer services is very helpful! I'm just getting started, but excited for more

JesseBlack

Awesome customer service and professionalism. Automizely Dropshipping app team always go out of their way to ensure their customers' issues are sorted out. Thank you, Amit for your help. I highly recommend automizely app

Organic Deals

I used this app to get my first product and customer service was on point, I had assistance with help I needed in a timely fashion

Books For Gardeners

Great app! Has many products that work well in my store and support was very helpful from the start!

Renee's Xquisite Custom Boutique

I have found some pretty nice things on this app at a wonderful price. Lets hope the quality is just as good. They added my logo for free. SO far so good!

Busty Lash Bar & Boutique LLC

I really like how user friendly this app is. really like it and recommend it. This is exactly what I was looking for.