Automizely Dropshipping App

Automizely Dropshipping App

by Automizely & AfterShip

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. AliExpress, Fast & Free Shipping

forestbay

Downloaded this app for dropshipping and immediately got great help adding my personal logo to orders through live chat. Great customer service and I'm excited to keep using this app in the future!

Kathy little shop 2019

very fast response very helpful with explaining to you . and the products and prices are great . thank you

Zillie&Co

I use the app to add products to my ecommerce business. The customer service was has been fast and efficient. Great team!

Smirk Behavior

Customer experience is fast and efficient. When I did have a question Rohit from the admin support team assisted me and was very helpful!

Shoppe Destiny

So far I'm still learning my way through it, I had some questions and Tushar gave me immediate answers and solutions. He was amazing and very helpful. I am going to import some products today because of his professional assistance. I will see how that goes with shipping timeframe to US, but as for customer service I am very pleased!

Meow Prestige Cat Lovers - Cat-themed Gifts Store for Cat Lovers Crazy cat Lady

great customer support services, will see how it go for the fullfillment of my store, thank you great customer support services, will see how it go for the fullfillment of my store, thank you

Full Cart Official

Just downloaded. Have not had a chance to use so I cannot provide any details at all. It was easy to download.

Mad Mazelle

So far so good, great product selection! Haven't been able to have the full experience as I recently downloaded it but the customer service is great and answer all my questions quickly and easily.

eagletopprice

I just installed the app, prices are great, shipping times 8 to 10 days and most of the items have free shipping. I give 5 stars to this app because of their fast and kind. I have not tested the app but i found a lot of things that i will add in my store in the future.

Brighton House

The customer service is great. It is very easy to live chat when you have a question. The app is very easy to use as well.