Automizely Dropshipping App

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. Work with AliExpress, Oberlo, CJ

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

House Of Avyanaa

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 month

my order shows at hong kong airport for the last 8 days and there is no help from support besides that they will forward my details to the fulfilment team - something that still hasn't happened. My order was placed on the 8th of feb it is now 24th feb and they arent bothered!

February 24, 2022

I am sorry to know that you still haven't received your order. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Trust, we are constantly striving to make your experience better with our application. You are our valued user and we always aim to deliver a great experience. We are disappointed to know that our service did not meet your expectations. We will investigate the reason for the concern that you have raised to understand where we have fallen short of your expectations.

Your feedback has been registered and I will relay this message to the respective department to ensure that this does not happen again.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you and appreciate you for bringing this issue to our attention.

Please use the app and in case you have any issues, we are available 24/7. If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at:

support+dropshipping@automizely.com

TheFUN® Mall™

Signing up was easy. But asking for a total review before I get a chance to use it fully, is... like getting married on the first date. Could be ok, but who knows yet...

February 22, 2022

Thanks for your valuable feedback about the app. I can see that you were asked for a review before using the app.

It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Trust, we are constantly striving to make your experience better with our application.

support+dropshipping@automizely.com

Mez luxury

Amazing customer service! this is one the best dropship app, I recommend it, prices are very good, this is the only app i need it.

Sofia's Collections

This is the best Dropshipping app ever! 5 Star merchant support, great dashboard, process, and all! I'm out of words! Lia Lust x Bragg Design Studio

Golden Atelier

Location India

I am doing dropshipping for the last year, just came to know about your site, and enrolled in your site, the service provided was excellent. We hope to have a long-term mutually beneficial relationship with you. Thank you very much.

Pretty Girl Squad

Time spent using app About 1 month

Agents are very responsive. I found most of my products on this application. Very good app to use if you are dropshipping

Sweet J's Shoetique LLC

So far I'm trying to adjust and learn the system. As of now I am working on importing products to sale

Calidistore

Time spent using app 14 minutes

reminded me of oberlo, but less settings. which is also convenient. but I hoped that there would be more functions in adding a product and I would lose less time

Coffee Purrfection

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 2 months

Don't trust what they say on their website. Processing time 3 days. No, more like 6 and counting. Question it and they will say, we will give you an update in a moment - but the update never comes. Keep asking and they repeat with it will be shipped shortly, but shortly never arrives. Now they have say I would like to inform you that we don't have direct access regarding any actions towards orders. I am not sure about this app. It displays orders and products from other apps that I am using. This is wrong! Also, most products are discounted, often by 30% or more. If there is a sudden increase in cost we don't get notified. Essentially, this means you have to check the prices every day in case there is an increase. That is a lot of unnecessary time wasted if you have a lot of products. I have another app that sends notifications of price changes. So far I am not impressed with Automizely and am looking at alternatives. Their website says 3 days for processing, but they take longer than that. They also have a generic reply to negative reviews. If you look through you will see the same reply.

February 21, 2022

It is unfortunate to know about your experience with Dropshipping.

Please accept my apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

Crochet Hands Couture

Just started to use them and when I sent them the information they needed for me to have unlimited access they did it right away. Very excited can't wait to start getting thing's started.