Automizely Dropshipping App

Automizely Dropshipping App | Reviews

by Automizely & AfterShip

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. Work with AliExpress, Oberlo, CJ

Home Uniquely

Fantastic customer support. They always respond almost ASAP and handle the problem within minutes. I truly am glad I discovered them.

Casper's Cart

Their service is great. Everything is in line, the shipping is free of cost and there is a large variety of products available to chose as per your need. Help Center is very quick and responsive. Also their interface is very user friendly.

Moon Lamp

Really, I was desperate because I couldn't find a perfect app for the creation store, since I heard about this app I took the opportunity to install it, and it literally blew me away! Perfect, beautiful, useful and very very useful app!

Cuppio

Be carful, they make it super nice in the beginning. Your orders get through fast and nice. After 1-2 months, you will start having a nasty support. HERE ARE CONCRETE EXEMPLE OF WHY YOU SHOULDN'T GO WITH THEM: **1** If you want to cancel an order with them, you can't because they will not do it before it's shipped and once it's shipped, they will tell you that it's too late. **2** They will ship your items with above average price (including the shipping) but will use the cheapest material to ship your item. They sent my customer an item made of ceramic, at least 9 were broken because they used a super thin cardboard to protect the ceramic... **3** If your customer received the wrong item and ask customer service to help you out by sending a replacement, you will get your answer 2 weeks later. They will keep saying this precisely: "We have already shared the request with our product team for update about order ****. We will keep you posted with any updates from our team." And then you wouldn't hear from them no more dot. Their direct customer service is actually useless, you won't have the service you need with them, they are simply there to absorb your anger for the back team to work at their 2-weeks-time-per-request pace.

November 29, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and making us aware of your experience.

You are our valued user and we always aim to deliver a great experience. We are very disappointed to know that our service did not meet your expectations. We will investigate the reason for the concern that you have raised to understand where we have fallen short of your expectations.
Your feedback has been registered and I will relay this message to the appropriate department to ensure that this doesn’t happen again.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Neelima Aggarwal
Team Dropshipping

Blue River Accessories

Wouldn't recommend. They don't ship within 2-3 business days, as promised. My customer has been waiting for 1 cell phone case. JUST ONE. Customer service is awful. They don't bother to help me understand why the case hasn't shipped. They keep giving me the run around and saying they have "escalated the issue. Its been 4 days now. Small shops are NOT a priority. Don't recommend this app. I have no idea how they have 4.8 stars. You're better off going with Sprocket if you're in the US. They are amazing!

November 29, 2021

I am sorry to know that you are not happy with the shipping time of some items.

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users. Trust, we are constantly striving to make your experience better with our application.

Your feedback has been noted. Please note that we are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at:

support+dropshipping@automizely.com

Once you contact us, your issue would be dealt with utmost priority.

Rupam Sarma Tamuli
Team Automizely Dropshipping

𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐏

If I could give it less than 1 star, that is exactly what this app deserves. I think they pay those people to put those reviews for them. The customer service really sucks, they keep turning me around, they never actually solve my issues. Shopify should have never let this app unto the apps store. I have orders that are paid for sitting with them for over two 2 weeks still awaiting shipment, meanwhile, I had to either refund the money to the customers or find an expressway to send the products so I don't lose those customers. To make matters worse, when I ask them to cancel those orders that i had already sent with other suppliers, they refuse to cancel them and keep my money. I wish shopify had given me access to ad screenshots of my communications with them turning me around, saying and I quote from "Lovish "Please do not worry I have forwarded it on a priority basis" I want shopify to remove this app from the list. This app is a joke, a scam. Please do not use their services.

November 29, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and making us aware of your negative experience.

I can see that your issues are not being resolved, and you had to refund the money to the customers or find an expressway to send the products so that you don't lose those customers.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Rupam
Team Dropshipping

HiBabyShop

I have had a very pleasant experience on this app. It has a lot of options for my store and I am very pleased with the options that they do have. The only thing I wish I could do is edit the variations in bulk,...

November 27, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience better.

Riyaz
Team Automizely

Wolfpack Trends

pretty good app. It has all the tools you need for your store. customer service is really good. 10/10. All of their apps work in sync together

Shop Gay

Just got started, the support has been really good. Will be able to add another star if everything works out.

November 27, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Riyaz
Team Automizely

Speedmerchant65 / Fireside Books

Good support for keeping me informed and up to date with the customer's orders. Seems smooth running so far.