Automizely Dropshipping App

Automizely Dropshipping App

by AfterShip & Automizely

Drop Ship Winning Products. Free Shipping 3-10 days to US.

Gijii Inc.,

great online help for finding items and easy to edit and import . . . currently in testing status . . . pending status for delivery and quality of items.

PetNapper

Really happy about the costumer service. Fast respons. I will for sure use keep using this app, thank u

Pawsome World Of Pets

I am new at Dropshipping App however the assistant from Automizely App helped me alot and made me understand the process involved. I haven't used the Dropshipping App as yet but I'm sure the app will be great. I am giving a 4 star rating at this stage.

February 10, 2021

Sumit

G2outlets

This app has the location feature which I've looked for. It would be better if there more options for searching for products such as price range, brand.
By the way, the product I found doesn't have much useful description like material.

January 26, 2021

Brishketu

MASville Flagship

I'm giving this app 4 stars...for now. Simply because I have just started using it. Have yet to place an order. So far, I like the selection of products and price points. My initial interactions with customer support has been productive and positive. I look forward to leaving an updated review after an order(s).

January 25, 2021

Thanks for your review. Please let us know if you have any feedback for us. You can always contact us through the chat option in your account or email us at support+dropshipping@automizely.com

Best regards,
Sumit

malltor

Recién estoy comenzando con esta app los comentarios son buenos y la app es rápida espero en la practica dar la estrella a la excelencia.

January 24, 2021

Gracias por tu reseña.

Háganos saber si tiene algún retroalimentación para nosotros. Siempre puede contactarnos a través de la opción de chat en su cuenta o enviarnos un correo electrónico a support+dropshipping@automizely.com

Saludos cordiales,
Mudit

Globe Rasmonet, Inc.

I used this app for the products selections, so far so good. Quick support response for drop shipping.

January 22, 2021