Automizely Dropshipping App

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. Work with AliExpress, Oberlo, CJ

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Petstuff365.net

This is a great app customer support is amazing and very helpful. will continue using this app has great products also.

WatchStallion

Have to Rank this app as one of the best suppliers i have seen on shopify. Products are good quality, good profit margin available and probably fastest aliexpress "FREE" shipping times possible. Wish i found it earlier

Tshirtzon

Surprised with this excellent application.
Search and Import of products super easy.
The Best Customer Service I have received in many years.
I congratulate you, now I hope that the shipment is fast to our customers.

Little Gents Closet

I had originally given this app a 5 star as it all SEEMED great. I was excited about the shipping times and the prices. But like they say if it seems too good to be true it usually is. While the time for shipping as pretty accurate from the time they ship their processing time is not AT ALL what they claim. I had orders (alot of orders) in pending shipping status for up to two weeks! Needless to say I had ALOT of upset customers. I also placed an order myself to check the quality and the outfit ripped on the same day my son put it on =( I was really dissapointed as I was hoping this would really help my store but it ended up doing the opposite. I will say they did provide me a refund to all the orders that they had pending forever so that I could order elsewhere.

0_gm

Fast support and excellent service, thank them for that It is great to have your website logo printed on the product

Prime Level Deals

They have great products and the best customer support of any app that I currently use. The live chat makes resolving issues a breeze

boapets

I highly recommend Automizely. It's my second store that uses it. They provide an excellent level of service. I do save time using this application. Thank you.

Tinc 'N' Juice

Speedy support and was helped with my logo on packaging!! The representative redid our logo and made the image crystal clear!

My Castle Decor

So far the best dropshipping app! Great shipping times, awesome products inventory. Also, UX is smooth.

JG Designz

highly recommended app great app for adding products and this is an easy app to use and great support team