Automizely Dropshipping App

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. Work with AliExpress, Oberlo, CJ

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Urban Village Co.

Time spent using app 23 minutes

So far so good! Products are easy to find and app has many features. I Will update review after!!!!!

Hubbart’s Deal Hub

The app is working great now. Sourced some products and even made a few sales. All is good. Will see what else i can sell now.

Bestmart Shops

If I could give them 100 ZERO I would!!! My orders were delayed one of them was never shipped customers were getting really pissed! Customers mostly ordered Halloween costumes and right now they are still in shipping from China this was ordered couple weeks ago I should’ve known better! Will never be using them again!

November 1, 2021

I am sorry to know that your order is being delayed and not being shipped out to the customer.

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

You are our valued user and we always aim to deliver a great experience. We are very disappointed to know that our service did not meet your expectations. We will try to investigate the reason for the concern that you have raised so that we continue to provide the exceptional service that we are known for.

We are available 24 X 7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+dropshipping@automizely.com

Hope we resolve this for you as per your expectations and continue to provide you with nothing but the best.

You R Wellness

Excellent customer Service. Provided great guidance to the products, I was searching for. I am very pleased.

SarShopHomeUK

i havent yet placed an order with them but to date the customer service has been amazing, items are shipped from US but free shipping to europe.. unlimited products to upload on to my shopify account for free and they will print your logo onto the package. this was a limited time offer but they have helped me build my brand without a huge expense like most other drop shippers. i would not go anywhere else!

Sensational Statement

i am reviewing the customer service. I am new to this app but they have fast assist and quick answers. Seems good competition for the other dropshippers.

little girly ting

Location Germany
Time spent using app 37 minutes

I had a bit of Trouble starting with dropshipping but this app is such a help . The help a Lot and are very nice and Kind 10 out of 10 would recommend this to everyone that is starting

November 1, 2021

We are pleased to know that you are finding the customer service very helpful. Also, you are finding the app useful.

Thanks for your valuable feedback. It is always nice to know the requirement of our users so that we can meet their expectations and provide an engaging experience. I have noted your suggestion and have forwarded it to our product team.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us. Our Support Team is available 24/7 to assist you.

Valatie Co.

I started our this app for dropshipping, so far customer service is great!
I have a lot of questions since i am new to this method and they answer very quick and precise.

November 1, 2021

We are pleased to know that you are finding the customer service very helpful.

Coffee sourced by ..........Dot Com Good$ & Service$

First impressions are so important, and my first interaction with support set up a great partnership, thanks.

Tas Cart

Location Australia

Scam Alert..........
They are scammers, told me one of the product i have ordered was not in stock whereas their system showed it in stock. I asked them to cancel the order and then out off the blue they sent the item. My customer got back and sent pictures of wrong item sent. I have been asking their support for return address/label for 3 days. All they say is "I am escalating this concern with the team and we will get back to you shortly." I have not heard back in 3 days. My customers are pissed and so am i. There is another order which is pending shipment since 14th Oct, I have asked numerous times to cancel and refund but gets the same reply i will hear back shortly. Dont ruin your business with this service. they dont care about your reputation.

October 28, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

You are our valued user and we always aim to deliver a great experience.  We are very disappointed to know that our service did not meet your expectations. We will try to investigate the reason for the concern that you have raised so that we continue to provide the exceptional service that we are known for.

Neelima Aggarwal