Automizely Dropshipping App

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. Work with AliExpress, Oberlo, CJ

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Baby Belle Boutique

BUYER BEWARE!! They will rob you and not send out your orders per their 1-3 day processing. I have orders that have sat for over two weeks, have refunded well over $2,000 in what would have been profit and also have yet to receive my FULL REFUNDS from this company. They claim they can't because they want to charge you (the business) a handling fee for them (automizely) not sending out your orders, so they will take half of what you have paid on this site, which loses you even more money. Also, among other things they will send your orders to the wrong location and not help you with that. And it's impossible to get ahold of anyone that can actually help with the more important issues. They will have you wait for a concerned team that doesn't address the issue and will only contact you during the late hours of the night, not right away. The only good thing I can say about this company is how easy it was map out the products, but stay far away from this company. I'm sure someone will take them to court for robbing people.

October 25, 2021

I am sorry to know that you are not happy with the shipping time of some items, not getting full refunds, and also orders being sent to the wrong location.

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users. Trust, we are constantly striving to make your experience better with our application.

Your feedback has been noted. Please note that we are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at:

support+dropshipping@automizely.com

Once you contact us, your issue would be dealt with utmost priority.

Regards,
Rupam Sarma Tamuli
Team Automizely Dropshipping

Meraki Dash Designs

I used this app to import and fulfill items for my store. the customer service is amazing and i recommend.

Tertia Butler

Great app, Friendly support, the best dropshipping app I used since 2006.
I will definitely not return to the previous app I used

Dark Trinkets

Amazing customer support, plenty of awesome items to sell and really really easy to use! Saving me so much time running my new store. I love it!

CARTER KENNEDY SHOWROOM

I AM IN TEARS because I can soon leave my 9-5 and do what I love. Raise money for my non-profit through our website. My agent was extremely nice and patient. Thank you.

Kiara Kivét

I just started using the app and needed to get some assistance. the team on chat is so quick and efficient with assisting me with getting what I needed done.

Kys Clothing

Great - helpful online service and wonderful products as well. I would highly recommend this app to anyone

Vmaye

I'm starting to use this app and I will write an review later on how the app itself work, what I can say is that the customer service is quick and perfect!

Bear Ridge Country

I really appreciate the quick response and help from Automizely team. As of now I will rate this app 5 stars. Possibly give a higher rating at a later date. Thanks once again for the quick response.

Seth's Mom Marketplace

The customer service is really good, especially for small shops with limited tech experience. They are very responsive and a lot of the searching for fast shipping products is done for you which is great. However, the app is pretty bare bones without bulk editing features or auto price adjust which you will need to do manually which is insanely time consuming. You also can't see the original listing if you edit in the app which is sad. Really nice, helpful staff though.

October 19, 2021

We are pleased to know that you are happy with the customer service support.

Thanks for your valuable feedback about the app. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience. Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Trust, we are constantly striving to make your experience better with our application.

Please note that we are available 24/7. If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at:

support+dropshipping@automizely.com