Automizely Dropshipping App

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. Work with AliExpress, Oberlo, CJ

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Broblades

Awesome support!! Always very helpful and knowledgeable! Will recommend this app to others! Looking forward to a long lasting partnership!

Dis volentibus

I really like this help special the customer services, with their help I find exactly I was looking for yay!!

Wag and Tail

I just started using this app and it's already so great! The custom packing part is a huge WIN! Oh and their customer service is just as great!

Biasho

I love this app! it is easy to use, and products are awesome. I appreciate their support staff and looking forward to seeing the outcome of this app and looks it is living to its potential to serve customers with satisfaction outcome.

ANGEL BLACK AND WHITE

Like it very much ,it's easy to use and stuff are very friendly if you need some help,I'm very satisfied

GiaNiccii

The customer service on this app is amazing. If you have any queries at any time of the day they will respond to you super quick and efficiently. Super helpful!
Can't to start selling the items for my customers!

Discount Prices US

Customer support is AMAZING! Also, I just found out they have products which you can dropship. I love this app! UPDATE: Don't use them. They increased the prices on my site by 150%! There is no way to choose "do not increase the price" so I had to put in a number which I did at 1%, even after I deleted the app my prices did not change back to the original price.

J. Waters Apparel

The app is very helpful. It helps you choose products with an estimated shipping date so that you can better help your customers. Also the customer service has been spectacular so far.

Cobie Femme

Customer support are very helpful a d available on the spot. I havent had issues so far setting it up that they could not help me with but am unsure of what shipping times are like yet.

October 13, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We provide shipping to worldwide locations and ensure faster delivery times. In order to determine the shipping time for a specific location please do not hesitate to contact us. Our “support team” is available 24/7 to help you. You can always contact us through the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+dropshipping@automizely.com

We will do our best to make sure your experience with us is worth a 5-star rating.

Regards,
Neelima Aggarwal
Team Dropshipping

Xcellentlegacy

Great customer service. Always willing to help in any way. I am loving the exceptional service they offer. Way to go Automizely!!