AliExpress Dropshipping App

AliExpress Dropshipping App

by Automizely & AfterShip

Automizely Drop Shipping Product. Dropship 3-10 days to US.

Babs Botanicals

Customer service is always there to answer questions! I have been using this app since I opened my store and so far the orders have gone through seamlessly and the products are arriving in perfect condition.

Tees by Joe

This app was great! i used for my drop shipping company. very easy to use and the chat was easy also. very prompt reply

Zuarfa Jungle

Automizely Customer service is available day & night. That is extremely appreciated. They reply for every question with in a min.Best customer service no doubt.

Kouturè K Store

I use this app to help me build my brand and cosmetic line. The customer service is amazing and fast

MIZI ELECTRONICS

Customer service was readily available. That is extremely appreciated. You don't find that very often.

World Market Zip

Very good service, and very attentive, I recommend the app for the service.
Very gooooooooooooooooood

MK international trade Inc

fast delivery and 24 hours services, as a Shopify seller, it is the best choice, and more is they will give you More and better product recommendations.

Kargenix - Your Best Choice

just install the app. so far customer service was very fast, the app very easy to use, no problem connecting to the store and they have great products.

www.cronstore.com

Gets very quick response and help and answer query very quick from automizely dropshipping team. Having actually listing the product yet, but seem to be a promising app.

Yourbye

I used this app to help me know some information on shipping and was helped cordially and fast. The customer service was great and hopefully it ships on what promised, thank you.