AliExpress Dropshipping App

AliExpress Dropshipping App

by Automizely & AfterShip

Automizely Drop Shipping Product. Dropship 3-10 days to US.

urezbuy

Easy to use, fast and mostly free shipping,customer service gets back to me quick with any question i have plus they have a very good selection of product at a very reasonable price. On top of that it's free to use

IslandGirl Dream

This app is so Awesome. Thank you Abhishek once again always very helpful. Thank you I appreciate the help and the app.

Whisker&Paw

Abhishek is very helpful and always addresses my concerns. I am very pleased with this app as support is always available to address my concerns and get my customers taken care of.

dukayashop

The customer service is awesome and the response is quite fast. They offer custom package i.e your brand logo can be include on the packaging box.

Alp-MIII

I recommend this app, because has good items, it's simple to use, and the support team is efficient.

Serenity United

The service is amazing so far, also the customer support is crazy fast and on point! will recommend.

Torchedco.com

I used this app to help me with my drop shipping business. I am beyond impressed with the amazing customer service that was provided. I will be using this company moving forward!

Eva Secret

Awesome and very easy to use. list of best selling products already sort out, just need to import and sell. Support is awesome , help on time . recommend this App.

ecommdeal

The customer service always delivers, it feels like a personal service:) Sent my logo for my box and I got a response within a 3seconds(no exaggeration) and done in less that a minute. Never hesitate to contact them, Mr. Nitish always gives his 100%. Highly recommended

Quiet Boho

Great fast service, easy to work with, I would highly recommend Automizely Dropshipping App to everyone!