Automizely Dropshipping App

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. Work with AliExpress, Oberlo, CJ

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

El Ocaso Apparel

They have good customer service, Im kind of a newbie, Anmol answered all my questions satisfactorily

SUNSET+SECCO

I appreciate the support team for being quick with my queries! However, I would love to be given the option of viewing and searching for products by stores/vendors/brands, similar to how I could search up stores on Aliexpress.

October 8, 2021

We are pleased to know that you are finding the customer service very helpful. I understand you would love to have the option of viewing and searching for products by stores/vendors/brands, similar to how you could search up stores on Aliexpress.

Thanks for your valuable feedback. It is always nice to know the requirement of our users so that we can meet their expectations and provide an engaging experience. I have noted your suggestion and have forwarded it to our product team.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us. Our Support Team is available 24/7 to assist you.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+dropshipping@automizely.com

Regards,
Rupam
Team Dropshipping

Demand Pets

Haven't had any orders delivered yet, but as far as importing products this is my favorite app I've used!

American AD Factory

I use this app as a Dropshipping. So far, there is no big inconvenience.
I think it'd be good to connect with one sales site in Korea.

Niks Pikks

Best app if you're using Ali express. By far. easy to import products and get reviews. as well as many other features

THE KOZY PLACE

I used this app to find new products with reliable suppliers and faster shipping time for my store. so far, the products list is excellent with quality products and upload is easy. plus top notch customer service!! will update once i complete sales and purchase. they have other services as well. currently using the email marketing tool

Uninhibited Vibez

SO FAR SO GOOD!!!!! I am loving the product that I am seeing, we will see how things go... This is a very easy to understand site

MammaEase

So far so good. Have been using for a short time. Customer service via chat was helpful. Will update when I have used it for a longer period of time.

Skyplus Hair

Great app with outstanding remarkable quick tech and customer service response. This app is just one the apps made available by Automizely, because i have been their other apps for upsell funnel and email marketing with amazing features. I do recommend their apps.I have been using automizely marketing that provides features and Traffic app from them too.

Paws & Wag

The customer support team at Automizely always provide super-fast, friendly support. I highly recommend them. Thanks again!