Automizely Dropshipping App

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. Work with AliExpress, Oberlo, CJ

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Hintsofheritage

Best app i've ever used this was a real life saver. I was new to dropshipping but this app really went above and beyond what i expected. Glad i found it

studio768.com

This app is ON POINT...I LOVE THE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!
Helped me find what I needed in no time. Customer service is excellent.

BAWM

Customer service is superb! The overall app is easy to use, very convenient and it has so many options in all categories you can think of. By far the best drop shipping app I've seen thus far.

A Little Dis An Dat Women's Clothing

this app has lots to offer you Drop Shipping. Nice products and fast shipping times and trust right there if you need help.

Family4paws

It's really great app. I've check several products and their cost are reasonable and shipping time is pretty good too. The customer support are amazing, they quickly answers my questions ,resolve my concern.

Shane's Dog Lovers Store

I love Automizely Dropshipping App. I know that all the dropshippers
out there would need this app because it's great.

Home Shopping World

I see many positive reviews. I had the worst experience with the app and its work process and its customer service. I am going to uninstall it as soon as remaining issues are resolved. In my case, I picked products that ships from USA only because I have customers only in USA and they would want fast shipping. And their products gets sold out very often and don't even sync online and let customers just buy it anyways. Automizely will never let you know it's out of stock, until you actually contact them. I've made a payment within few hours when I get orders, but shipping won't happen for 3 days they say but it does not happen for more than a week. They don't even notify you it's out of stock and have China ship to your customer which would take 15-30 days to deliver. Their customer service so bad that none of them actually take responsibility to take care of the issue. They just say "We will check on it and get back to you in couple of hours." and I haven't heard any response for 5 days. You will have to keep contacting them. But the funny thing is that the next agent that you will talk to has no idea what your issue was so that you will have to explain all thing again and he/she would say "sorry for the inconvenience. we will forward this to our dev team and get back to you." and you have to wait several days. Your order shipment will only start after 3 days of making payment. And its actual shipment will take more days to begin. If your online store has no priority in shipping and you can let your customers wait weeks to month till they get the package, then this app could be considerable. If you want to face irresponsible and dumb customer service agents and keep wasting your time, this app is right for you. This app actually made a big impact bringing down my online store's credibility that I built with customers for a year.

September 30, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users. You are our valued user and we always aim to deliver a great experience. We are very disappointed to know that our service did not meet your expectations.

Hence, we have investigated your concern and would like to apprise you of our findings:

Please note that for the orders that are shipped from our end, we ensure to arrange the shipment from the supplier at the earliest. However, for the products that are shipped from the US warehouse, the inventory is updated by the supplier.

We have collaboration with good suppliers who ensure timely delivery and update inventories on a real-time basis. But, during this investigation, we found that there was a supplier who often did not synchronize the inventory with us on a real-time basis and this is the reason that you had to face the inconvenience. We take these issues with utmost seriousness, we have stopped our dealing with this particular supplier and have now collaborated with a new overseas warehouse supplier from the United States who has good business cooperation. Now the delivery time of overseas warehouses is very fast and the inventory is synchronised with us in real-time.

Although, the shipping time is 3-8 working days however the orders are generally delivered within 1-3 working days like for instance, D10012651055741, 1LSCY3Y000DSA0E, 1ZF375V7YW12855985.

If you still have apprehensions about the delivery timeliness of our overseas warehouses, you can directly contact our account manager Jessica and she will help you place a test order from the US warehouse so that you can experience our logistics timeliness of overseas warehouse shipments.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and appreciate your understanding in this matter.

Regards,
Neelima Aggarwal
Team Dropshipping

Doll Baby Boutique LLC

I have no complaints thus far. It's been a great app. It's super easy to navigate. And customer services are quick to respond.

The Store Inn

I really like how it does ! it simpified everything and save ur time from sourcing the products based on range and shipping !

Bane Ridge

Best dropshipping app I've found so far! It's great for fast USA shipping, good margin products, good support