Automizely Dropshipping App

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. Work with AliExpress, Oberlo, CJ

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Womanfits

Easy to import products to our store. Customer service is very responsive and helpful. Don't know the quality of a product or the delivery time yet as I have not placed an order. Delivery time shown in the app is fairly quick compared to other drop shipping apps. Hope to get a good experience with the app in the future.

September 27, 2021

We are pleased to know that you are finding it easy to import products to your store and the customer service was very helpful.

Thanks for your valuable feedback. It is always nice to know the requirement of our users so that we can meet their expectations and provide an engaging experience. I have noted your suggestion and have forwarded it to our product team.

We will try our best to ensure that your experience with us becomes worth a 5-star rating. The products are high in quality and come at a reasonable price.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us. Our Support Team is available 24/7 to assist you.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+dropshipping@automizely.com

Trinity Skys

Appreciate the service and support thus far they have been nice hope to continue to grow as two companies thank you all.

Better Water Home

Awesome app. They cleaned their listings and images so nice that all you need to do is publish them. I really enjoy using their dropsshiping app. You can just tell their company is serious

siewar shop

Very nice and convenient and amazing customer service
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yudy Fashion & Beauty

The products found here are amazing. I immediately realized that I will need the limit on the products to import removed. Reached out and customer service was prompt to oblige. Great Service!!

MajesticWolf Traders

I used this app to find new products and functions, which it did its job and was very pleased. If it flowed a bit smoother then it would be perfect. This is a very good app for finding unique items and answering any of the questions I have had.

September 24, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know that you are exploring our app.

ChanChanell Beauty

I am using this app to import products to my beauty supply store and so far so good… I got unlocked quota

September 24, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know that you are exploring our app.

It is always nice to know the requirement of our users so that we can meet their expectations and provide an engaging experience. I have noted your feedback and have forwarded it to our product team.

Môdern Space Gallery

I needed help with unlocking unlimited import listings and got immediate assistance - it only took seconds. Super helpful!

The Styky Shack

Pratiksha was excellent in helping me with my supply/admin needs!! This site has been a solid one to work with since i joined a few months ago!!

305 Stores

I used this app and is fantastic, support is magnificent, fast, professional, highly recommend, much better than other apps