Automizely Dropshipping App

Automizely Dropshipping App

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
Automizely & AfterShip
4.6
November 24, 2021

Anmol was very helpful and friendly. Resolved my issues within 5 mins. I will buy from this site at an time.

Wish List Buys
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 24, 2021

Really, it made the selling process easier for me without having real goods, an excellent application and a distinguished and cooperative team to a very large degree

لبسي LEBSY - متجر ملابس
Time spent using app: 7 days
Edited December 14, 2021

This App is a scam. They are nice at the beginning then they are horrible. Prices increase in a weird way and they claim the suppliers increased that. I have over 300 products and out of the sudden all of 300 products jumped by 3 dollars each and they are telling me the suppliers increased. All suppliers increase by 3 dollars at the same time? They are so greedy. They claim shipping is free but it is not and they give you a heart attack until they ship. Also, they do not have any product below 7.99 USD. If a product costs 1 dollar on Aliexpress it is directly 7.99 or more on their platform and once you add it just wait a week or two and that price will jump 3 dollars. it is like they have a robot that understands how much profit you increase then send you an email to notify of the change in price. Stay away from them they are horrible their customer service is horrible all what they say is that we understand your frustration. It just bad. We have filed a compliant against them to Shopify.

AviTriple7
Time spent using app: 29 days
November 23, 2021

Having imported anything yet but can say customer support is very quick I'm very excited about using them to help my store succeed. Good job, highly recommend!

Dabit Store
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 23, 2021

I used Automizely Dropshipping to help expand my stores product line and Anmol from customer support was awesome at getting my logo placed for all of my shipments through them. It was quick and easy. Can't wait to build up this new relationship.

Craynes Home Decor