AliExpress Dropshipping App

AliExpress Dropshipping App

by Automizely & AfterShip

Automizely Drop Shipping Product. Dropship 3-10 days to US.

Led by Love Co.

so far so good. Customer service is quick and responsive. They answered all the questions I had efficiently and honestly (to my knowledge). I have yet to use them but if anything arises I will change my review.

noexcusesstreetwear

Excellent love how you have your logo front and center of package keep up the good work hope to keep with this service

LIfe Is Better With Cannabis

I can honestly give a review on the customer support as it was pretty great and this is my first experience with this company. I spoke with a CSR rep named Ayush and he was quick to respond and very pleasant to speak with. I have experience in dropshipping and I can say the fact that I can reach out and get a response almost immediately is already making me happy that I decided to work with them instead of Aliexpress. For anyone that has experience with Ali, you all know how bad it can be to reach suppliers and communicate with them. Ayush was knowledgeable and very transparent. If he didn't know the answer to a question, he didn't BS me, he flat out apologized for not having the information to the question that I had and told me that he will bring it up to the development team. He also assured me that their shipping times are legit which makes me incredibly happy. I am super pleased with them already and haven't even launched the shop but this definitely has me excited to launch. Once the ball gets rolling and orders start to come in. I will post a follow up with Automizely, however, I don't think I will be disappointed in reading the reviews here and some of the reviews from some youtubers using them already. Definitely looking forward to our new partnership. Thank you again Ayush, you were fantastic my friend!

April 16, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are happy to know about your experience with our support team. It is our constant endeavour to delight our users and we look to forward to keep delighting you.

We are available 24 X 7. You can always reach out to us via the chat option available on your account or email us at support+dropshipping@automizely.com

Regards,
Neelima Aggarwal
Dropshipping Team

Jewels of Lyfe

Abhishek was very helpful, answered all my questions very promptly. Also very knowledgeable definitely happy with my experience.

ColoradoHempandMore

Great. Customer service is excellent. I highly recommend them. Quick response time. Very helpful. So far so good.

PAW CLIP™

I had an issue with some of orders not being shipped out, all the orders before that and after that were shipped out, but these 5 orders weren't. Contacted the support and was told i will be given the problem on mail. But the mail never came. Contacted them the 2nd time, got the same response, and mail never came, contacted them the 3rd time, got the same response, but this time a mail actually came! And Bella (I should name her the goddess of help) solved my issue in just like 5 seconds! Turned out the orders were shipped but update wasn't uploaded. But Bella came in and sorted that out. Thank you so much bella for the help. These 5 stars are for Bella and not for Automizely (Just kidding), I've tried a lot of supplier platforms, and trust me automizely has been the best out of it. delivery is good, quality is good. Also you have good people like bella. Recommend this app fully

April 16, 2021

Thanks for taking out time and giving your valuable feedback.
We are glad that support team could help you and make your experience like never before.

Feel free to get in touch with us 24/7. Will be happy to assist you. Email us at support@automizely.com or use the live option available on the app.

Regards,
NItish
Team Dropshipping

AnaziaLegacy

the best app ever and customer really helpful..check it out & you won’t regret it.. true story......

CribTech

Excellent product sourcing. Not only are their shipping times lightyears ahead of competitors, their product descriptions and images are well written and picked. Hardly (if any) editing of product descriptions is needed. Huge time saver!

Abda Inheritance

Customer support was quick and precise with their work I should've started with them sooner, i was missing out.

Forever Family, LLC

My CSR was very helpful and quick. i am still getting familiar with the app. I will come back for a thorough review once I have placed orders.