Automizely Dropshipping App

Automizely Dropshipping App | Reviews

by Automizely & AfterShip

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. Work with AliExpress, Oberlo, CJ

The Palm Beach Baby

I reached out to the administers for a question I had and received an instant response. It was great. Best ever. :) I really liked that they include your logo on the packaging for free. Great service! Thanks again.

worrynotwegotit

I used this app to help me solve problems that appear on my dashboard. Customer service was very helpful.

AAACHEAPER

I'LL try the dropshipping service with this app. good costumer support.
I let you know later how was the service

DQA Store

It's really easy to find and import products to your store. Customer service response time is super quick and they are very helpful!

Reverie

So far so good. Very helpful costumer service, quick response, and the products are amazing! I am very excited

PoshLabLLC

Customer service was straight to the point and got exactly what I needed quickly. I love that he provided confirmation of my change. Happy encounter.

Wish.N Dreams

This is an amazing app. And the customer support is just wonderful! I highly recommend this app to anyone who wants a full service experience.

SHIENNA

Обслуживание на высшем уровне, спасибо вам за помощь.Я очень доволен, всё быстро и надёжно, приятно с вами сотрудничать.

Shaboz

this app is wonderful. And great customer service. They always seem to help me no matter what issue i have.

Greigh's Boutique

So far the admin with the app has been very helpful in making sure I get my store up and running with their inventory. They helped me quickly fix any issues I had and they are very friendly. Their prices are awesome and they actually have FREE shipping on most items and the shipping is fast! Finally an app I can stick with!