Automizely Dropshipping App

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. Work with AliExpress, Oberlo, CJ

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

ChiK Fashion

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 2 months

hasta el momento la atención a sido excelente, buena respuesta rápida a mis dudas sobre el servicio. Apoyo en todo momento para los emprendedores que van iniciando.

Wigona-Dazzling Unlimited Fashion

Location Germany

I just started using it. I will review and comment again. I just started using it. I will review and comment again.

Kizzy's Things

I am using the App to help me get product to my customers. The free brand marketing is my favorite feature.

September 16, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We are pleased to know that we were able to meet your expectations.

We are open to suggestions if you have any. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+dropshipping@automizely.com

Regards,
Neelima Aggarwal
Team Dropshipping

linensandsilk

Location United Arab Emirates

The application is easy to navigation and it has a very good variety of dropshipping products. Recommended!

Jewels of Lyfe

My experience was great, they were very helpful, answered all my questions very promptly and effectively. Also very knowledgeable definitely happy with my experience.

Dress Up by Deepshika

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

I used this app it seemed relatively easy to me. It would be nice to have more range of products to choose from.

September 15, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know about your experience with our app.

It is always nice to know the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and provide an engaging experience.

We have a wide range of products and collections that you can choose from. However, if you are interested in a specific product collection please let us know and we will try our best to make it available for you.

We can also help you build a brand by putting the logo stickers of your brand on your consigned items free of cost!

It is our constant endeavour to delight our users and make their experience worth a 5-star rating.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us. Our Support Team is available 24/7 to assist you. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+dropshipping@automizely.com

Regards,
Neelima Aggarwal
Team Dropshipping

Solvie Company

Updating this to one star. Had an order and sent a fulfillment request. Didn't hear from them for a few days. I had to contact them. Turns out the supplier no longer had the item in stock. It took over a week to get this answer from them. Careful when using this app. You can end up losing business.

A+ Deluxe Beauty

This app is very helpful with finding products. It connects you with genuine suppliers with products that will actually sell.

Pop's Depot

They are extremely helpful and courteous. Responding is quick! I wanted to see if I can increase my quota and they had someone help me and it was seamless. Highly recommend!

Urban Unbranded

Time spent using app About 2 months

Just downloaded the app today. Their support team is great and delivery times seem excellent.Excited