Automizely Dropshipping App

Automizely Dropshipping App

by Automizely & AfterShip

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. AliExpress, Fast & Free Shipping

Petsr2cool

I love the app it is very easy to navigate and the customer service is very good.they have neen very helpful in resolving product issues.

Chic Baby

I've been using this app since 2 months ago. Very responsive customer service and also helpful. The fulfillment is about 3 days which I hope to be kept. I'm a new comer to drop shipping world and had a horrible experience with Aliexpress but I would say so far so good with Automizely Dropshipping. As I promised to Jessica here is my review after my 2 months validation

Family Sport Fashion

great customer service! very helpful with answering all questions. they also worked fast to reply. I am very pleased.

BackCampingCo

the customer service is great and they are helpful with all my needs.
I use this service for my Dropshipping company and I am 100% satisfied with the services.

All Maxxed Out

Everyone on the app has been super helpful, quick to respond and I'm looking forward to continuing to work with them!

Crosshair Kings

Easy to install and use! They got my logo added to my boxes and it was literally effortless. Highly recommend.

Blossom Mafia

Love this app very much! Ravi from Automizely even helped me apply my logo. Very happy with their service.

CBTI Logistics

Best Fulfillment service across the board! No comparisons between other platforms. Better then oberlo & Ali express combined. Staff is always available, product ships fast. Huge Network of designer Products. Great business! I would recommend to anyone that needs a true drop-shipping partner.
Thanks I’m a loyalist forever.

Baby Glamourous

Awesome to work with. still in the learning process. Using this tool for my Baby Glamourous store le

Txspend

Ive had nothing but problems with shipping and their support is a run around,I wouldnt recommend this app.

June 8, 2021

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

You are our valued user, and we are committed to providing the best support at all times. Hence we would like to discuss this further with you. We will surely get all your issues resolved and ensure that you are delighted with our services.

We are assigning a support executive to investigate and resolve your concern. Please check your inbox, as we will contact you via email shortly.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Regards,