AliExpress Dropshipping App

AliExpress Dropshipping App

by Automizely & AfterShip

Automizely Drop Shipping Product. Dropship 3-10 days to US.

Binge Online Boutique

They immediately stepped in to help me get started. I'm extremely impressed by their ability to brand your packages with your business logo!

DashingFashion_luxury

i like this app a lot , so simple specially customer service "Ayush" helped in so many ways, get everything ready for me .... Thank u

Quality Designs, Quality Care

The chat rep was so nice and efficient. plus they put your logo on the package for free. very easy to use

Golden Moment Body Care

Every rep that I chatted with, was super helpful and quick! I honestly can't believe how much an amazing service is free! THANK YOU!

Very easy to use and friendly customer service experience, overall would recommend it for first time users

MyDecor

he replied so to my message so fast and sent emojis. has a nice looking app. amazing shipping times.

amazin.store

Amazing Products and Customer Service, My only issue is Product Descriptions are too long and I have to edit, but I can't complain.

Mauria Bella's Place

I had a question and they were very quickly to respond and they helped me with my questions. They were very nice.

shopbetteroff

This app is offers a large variety of products for great prices with quick delivery times. They also offer free branded packaging which has blown me away. Not to mention, they have AMAZING and quick customer service.

hebbe-shop

Quick installation, easy navigation and great product filter system. Especially if you want to filter USA warehouse products. Product descriptions are pretty good and copied automatically. Can't say much about the fulfilment process yet, but I have a good feeling about this app. They do custom logo without a fee. Quick customer support. Very good experience until now!