Automizely Dropshipping App

Automizely Dropshipping App

by Automizely & AfterShip

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. AliExpress, Fast & Free Shipping

Jewels of Lyfe

My experience was great, they were very helpful, answered all my questions very promptly and effectively. Also very knowledgeable definitely happy with my experience.

Dress Up by Deepshika

I used this app it seemed relatively easy to me. It would be nice to have more range of products to choose from.

September 15, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know about your experience with our app.

It is always nice to know the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and provide an engaging experience.

We have a wide range of products and collections that you can choose from. However, if you are interested in a specific product collection please let us know and we will try our best to make it available for you.

We can also help you build a brand by putting the logo stickers of your brand on your consigned items free of cost!

It is our constant endeavour to delight our users and make their experience worth a 5-star rating.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us. Our Support Team is available 24/7 to assist you. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+dropshipping@automizely.com

Regards,
Neelima Aggarwal
Team Dropshipping

Solvie Company

I had a great experience with this app. Friendly and helpful staff. Good selection of products. Would recommend.

A+ Deluxe Beauty

This app is very helpful with finding products. It connects you with genuine suppliers with products that will actually sell.

Pop's Depot

They are extremely helpful and courteous. Responding is quick! I wanted to see if I can increase my quota and they had someone help me and it was seamless. Highly recommend!

Urban Unbranded

Just downloaded the app today. Their support team is great and delivery times seem excellent.Excited

HouseLuxe

Their Customer Service is top tier and they have some of the best products! They granted me unlimited amount of products to drop ship which is so helpful when building a store!

Ravenunlimited

I used this app to install in my store and unlock the limited stock quota. The customer service was fast and accurate!

diamondjadescloset

i love this app in the customer servise is amazing its all fast and easy its my fav app i love all the help in people so far

C'est Le Tien

the support team are helpful and kind. also, I love that I can put my logo on the box and fast shipping all of that is free