Automizely Dropshipping App

Automizely Dropshipping App

by Automizely & AfterShip

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. AliExpress, Fast & Free Shipping

Khan and Lucci's

My chat agent Tushar was very helpful. They have a wide variety of products and the majority are free shipping 3- 10 days

May 31, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We are pleased to know that you liked our app and are happy with our support service. Your feedback has been passed to Tushar,

We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us. It is our constant endeavor to delight our users and make their experience with the app useful.

We will try our best to ensure that your experience with us becomes a 5 star one.

Our Support Team is available 24/7 to help you with all the issues you might face while finding your way around the app.

Thanks and regards,
Rupam
Team Automizely Dropshipping

We Love Shopping Here!

I have been happy with the app until I contact support. And now its been 4 orders receive but no logo and they only reply give me a minute, but have not fix the logo issue. Also there were 2 orders made one has been ship and the other one say awaiting shipping, but this one was delivered on day ten, but the other one that have been ship have not been delivered. I have not gotten a response yet. I need to know that it has been delivered so I don't give refunds and they still get the item. So if you guys want me to stay with you please fix the issues. Thanks

Organizer Pocket

So far so good! Once I get my first few orders I can update this accordingly, but customer service has been really nice and helpful and everything has been easy to setup to my store. Thank you very much!

May 26, 2021

Thank you for your appreciating and encouraging words.

I am glad to know that you are enjoying our app. In case you face any issues while using the app, please don't hesitate to contact us and your issue will be dealt with utmost priority.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+dropshipping@automizely.com

Nitish
Team Dropshipping

Daughters of the King

Customer service has been amazing! They answered my questions right away. The app works great! Good experience! I ran into a issue after posting my review. Having a problem with the app and waiting to be fixed. I'll update as I go.

May 24, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Neelima Aggarwal
Team Dropshipping

Wraphouse LA L.L.C

The service is good so far, I have had a purchase so far so I do not have product reviews but the market place interface is good so far.

May 19, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.
Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience better.

Sexysummers

I have started my drop shipping fashion company with this app. I had tried a different one to start with and the wait time on shipping was just too long. Like any business you run into bumps along the way but so far this has been a fairly nice app to use. shipping it a little all over the place. i have had one client wait now 15 business days while other get the item they purchased in as little as 3 business days. But!! both are better than 30days or more.... just saying... and Tushar who helped me today was great and fast!!

May 12, 2021

Chris Cross

Very helpful, respond to questions quickly... and have helped me resolve all of my issues so far. I like their tracking app as well.

April 27, 2021

Kartbyte

Customer service is fast. Every question I have asked was answered in detail. About the app, I not yet familiar with it but so far it is easy to use and has a lot of great products to choose from. I'd say it is quite good.

April 19, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

Destroy Depot

So far so good! Will update after testing products. Support team very friendly and offered free labeling for a short time!

April 15, 2021

Annajevoli Clothing Boutique

I haven't actually used the drop shipping app in it's entirety, but Jessica was able to show me the best products to start with. She was very prompt and when I told her what I was looking for she sent links that directed me to exactly what I was looking for.

April 14, 2021