Automizely Dropshipping App

Automizely Dropshipping App

by Automizely & AfterShip

Drop Ship Winning Products. Free Shipping 3-10 days to US.

CBTI Logistics

Best Fulfillment service across the board! No comparisons between other platforms. Better then oberlo & Ali express combined. Staff is always available, product ships fast. Huge Network of designer Products. Great business! I would recommend to anyone that needs a true drop-shipping partner.
Thanks I’m a loyalist forever.

Baby Glamourous

Awesome to work with. still in the learning process. Using this tool for my Baby Glamourous store le

barbiesuitstore.com

Very user friendly and good customer service, loving it!!
I was able to find products that looks really nice and affordable.

ServiceShop | Your SmartShop

Please provide this app within the EU!! So convenient and easy to manage. After new tax regulations for china products there will change a lot over here.

Luckey's Corner Store

I began using this app to source products. I have just started, but I love how they are willing to put my logo on when products are shipped to my customers. I am looking forward to learning more about this app and growing my business with it.

Frimunt Clothing Co.

I recently installed this app, I needed more products in my store, and I liked the variety and quality of the products they offer. The app is good so far, the Customer Service has been awesome up until now, they're quick to respond, helpful and very nice real people (no bots) which is a plus. I will update this review later on, after I get more experience with it. So far, I recommend it!

Shopping Paradize

I have just downloaded the app. Had many questions and the Automizely team could answer all very nicely. Really it looks to be a very good app, although i am yet to use its services. But at first look and feel, it looks to be great! Wish the best.

Storepaperoomates

Awesome Support and the products are really great with fast shipping times too. Huge Thanks to Anurag for being very helpful

Health and Wellness Clinic Supply

I used this app to help with Drop shipping and fulfillment services, and so far it has been really nice, the contact with the staff is fast and on time, they even fixed my logo, it's a good experience.

D’Ivoire by Diamond Cosmetics, LLC.

Always a pleasure working with the staff of Automizely. They are very helpful with the entire process of working with them.