Automizely Dropshipping App

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. Work with AliExpress, Oberlo, CJ

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

HouseLuxe

Their Customer Service is top tier and they have some of the best products! They granted me unlimited amount of products to drop ship which is so helpful when building a store!

Ravenunlimited

Time spent using app About 2 months

I had several questions regarding orders and the app. They were very helpful and patient. I was able to gain a better understanding.

diamondjadescloset

i love this app in the customer servise is amazing its all fast and easy its my fav app i love all the help in people so far

C'est Le Tien

the support team are helpful and kind. also, I love that I can put my logo on the box and fast shipping all of that is free

Abundant Hair & Products

The attendant was most helpful in answering my question. He was very friendly,answer was very clear.

KC and Me

Time spent using app About 20 hours

I used the app to add my logo and they were so fast & helpful. I'm excited to try the dropshipping service.

pilfax

Time spent using app About 21 hours

I have been using another dropshipping app and recently installed Automizely. Very easy-to-use app and has no frill. The support is phenomenal, they are responsive, and they actually help you out with any problems you might be having.
After using it for a while now, I can say that it has become my favorite dropshipping app by far! It is straightforward and doesn't have too many features, making it really simple to navigate the interface. I like this feature most about Automizely because if there's an issue, you don't have to sift through tons of different screens to find what you're looking for. This saves time and gets results faster.

Sensual Fashion Boutique

Time spent using app 25 minutes

Provided quick solution to my branding issues. I just started using the program, so not quite sure how it will work, but I do notice that the product pictures have brand logos on them which is not in line with my site aesthetics, so it will take me dome tome to see which items don't have all those logos.

Big Lane

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great product line to choose from, lots of quantity. I only wish the shipping time was shorter. Maybe they will do so later on.

Starkmalls

Location Thailand

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++