Automizely Dropshipping App

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. Work with AliExpress, Oberlo, CJ

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Gizmo Toad

A lot offerings and great service to top it off. I liked the applications ease of use and 24hr support.

KamEliShop

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app really helped me navigate through this site smoothly & the messaging chats helped me out as well too

Magically Celtic

I like using this dropshipper its faster than most and the customer service is quick and always helps.

Standard Bar Notions

I use this app to include some unique products in my shop without having to carry inventory. The app is easy to use, the support is always very fast and so much of the app is available for free which is great for startups!

Trendz

Works great, takes 2 seconds to fulfill orders. Larger orders take longer for them to process. And the selection could be a lot bigger.

August 9, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know that you are exploring our app.

It is always nice to know the requirement of our users so that we can meet their expectations and provide an engaging experience. I have noted your suggestion and have forwarded it to our product team.

We will try our best to ensure that you experience the best customer service and also a better experience while using our app.

We have a wide range of products and collections that you can choose from. However, if you are interested in a specific product collection please let us know and we will try our best to make it available for you.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us. Our Support Team is available 24/7 to assist you.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+dropshipping@automizely.com

Regards,
Rupam Sarma Tamuli
Team Dropshipping

GoldFashion

I just downloaded this app, but I can easily say that this is the best app on the market! Very easy to use fast and nice support! Strongly recommend!

Beauty Peachy

Time spent using app About 2 months

So far, really bad, you have to wait more than the shipping time disclaimed (more than 2 Week!!!) for some items, the customer service respond fast though. Will leave another review later, if issues are solved.

September 23, 2021

I am sorry to know that you are not happy with the shipping time of some items. Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users. Trust, we are constantly striving to make your experience better with our application.

Your feedback has been noted. In case your issue is not resolved, please note that we are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at:

support+dropshipping@automizely.com

Regards,
Rupam Sarma Tamuli
Team Automizely Dropshipping

Alldayattire

This app is great for putting your own stamp on your brand as well as finding free US dropshippers. I highly recommend.

IWTHESE

Time spent using app About 1 month

I recently started the store and heard about this site. I reached out to the support for getting unlimited quota and it was upgraded within a minute. I would recommend this to all.

Petersons Legacy Store

This is a great experience. So helpful and gets you what you need. Thank you so much...............