Automizely Dropshipping App

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. Work with AliExpress, Oberlo, CJ

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Threads in Red

Customer assistance is very attentive and professional. Helped me get set up quickly and answered my questions promptly. So far so good! Enjoying this so far.

The Palm Beach Baby

I reached out to the administers for a question I had and received an instant response. It was great. Best ever. :) I really liked that they include your logo on the packaging for free. Great service! Thanks again.

worrynotwegotit

I used this app to help me solve problems that appear on my dashboard. Customer service was very helpful.

AAACHEAPER

I'LL try the dropshipping service with this app. good costumer support.
I let you know later how was the service

DQA Store

It's really easy to find and import products to your store. Customer service response time is super quick and they are very helpful!

Reverie

So far so good. Very helpful costumer service, quick response, and the products are amazing! I am very excited

PoshLabLLC

Customer service was straight to the point and got exactly what I needed quickly. I love that he provided confirmation of my change. Happy encounter.

B Superlative

I would have given this app 5 stars because it is great to use and very easy to link stores and other app. However the main issue is the shipping time. Orders do not get fulfilled as fast as they should and if they are being shipped from china it takes forever for customer to receive their items. For this reason I have receive bad reviews on my site. They really need to improve in this area.

July 23, 2021

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Trust, we are constantly striving to make your experience better with our application.

We are open to any suggestions. Please let us know if you have any suggestion that makes your experience with us a better one.

Please note that we are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at:

support+dropshipping@automizely.com

Regards,
Rupam Sarma Tamuli
Team Automizely Dropshipping

Brazos Boutique

I have some issues with items not being fulfilled because the stock isn't updated, resulting in some complications with customers, but otherwise a great app

July 23, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback about the app.

Regarding your issue with items not being fulfilled, please note that we are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+dropshipping@automizely.com.

Regards,
Rupam Sarma Tamuli
Team Automizely Dropshipping

Wish.N Dreams

This is an amazing app. And the customer support is just wonderful! I highly recommend this app to anyone who wants a full service experience.