Automizely Dropshipping App

Automizely Dropshipping App | Reviews

by Automizely & AfterShip

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. Work with AliExpress, Oberlo, CJ

casual-mall

I like this app because of its fast shipping time.
I'm a new user, and I hope to do well with my business.
Thank's a lot.

Tchi-Tchi shop

Thank you very much you did a good service . good application Thank you so much a again abdelilah Nassim

clairsentientapparel

The girl that helped me was super friendly and got my logo registered. Thanks to her I am happy. I am really enjoying learning about this app

EasyTech Electronics

I was looking for services that could offer faster shipping and came across this one. Customer service really helps with questions. Definitely recommend.

Bella Dior

Literally exactly what I was looking! Customer Service is there to help with everything you need, soon as you add the app!

Bonbstore

Im using this pp to help me with referral/ rewards program and drop shipping and so far the customer service has been great. I'm excited to see how the products are.

LATEBLOOM Plants

So far, the company seems great! Products have short shipping times. I like that Branding can be added to the boxes for a better touch while drop-shipping. Looking forward to seeing my company grow with Automizely.

June 28, 2021

Thanks for sharing your view about the app.

Glad you are finding it useful. Please let us know if you have any suggestion that makes your experience with us worth a 5-star rating.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account.

Regards,
Nitish
Team Automizely

NaYa Hair Collection

Prompt response and readiness to assist. I am still looking at the wide products. that is great one there!

Blank Layers

Quick response and super user-friendly. Wonderful staff. I would recommend this vendor all the way. I wish they had more merchandise!

Das-Quality LLC

Недавно начал пользоваться. Что я заметил, Служба поддержки на высшем уровне! Я еще добавлю отзыв, когда начну полностью работать с ними. Много обещают, но посмотрим в деле. Надеюсь будут качественные товары и быстрая доставка)